Going in for Second Time - St. Louis, MO

I had BA in 1988 and went from a 34B to a 34D with...

I had BA in 1988 and went from a 34B to a 34D with the intention of being a mid C. In 2000, when I was pregnant, I noticed lots of rippling around the implants on both sides. The implants were removed shortly after my baby was born but I opted for no reconstruction. I was never able to breast feed any of my children and don't have any nipple sensation. So, I was obviously apprehensive about going down the BA road again. I never knew when I first did it that implants don't last forever. Had I known, I would not have had BA.

Well, fast forward 13 years and a few kids and a marriage still going strong. But I have hit a brick wall trying to keep bras from riding up and gaping open. I'm actually a bit concave now so to suggest that I'm an AA is a big overstatement. But with those uneven bits of boobs and pesky floppy mostly inverted nipples, I have to wear a bra.

So, I'm standing in front of a mirror recently getting ready for a vacation by trying on four thousand swimsuit tops with no luck and I said to my husband, "I'm done with this. I gotta get boobs." I've never seen a man jump so fast in my life. He's always acted like my surgically screwed up chest didn't bother him so it was a riot to see him so excited.

My BA is now scheduled for May 28. I'm 5'0" and 110 lbs. The PS suggested 325-350, mod profile. I had silicone before and want them again. I thought about the gummy bears but because I had a previous BA and no breast tissue to speak of, the doctor thinks an anatomical may not be the best option for me. For the same reason, he feels like round textured under the muscle will give me the mid C natural look I want while minimizing my risk of movement out of the pocket. I trust him in that I'm not a PS nor do I have any working knowledge of the profile/shape/cc stuff so I don't get really worried about all the details. I just want to be normal again.

So, I'm nervous as can be but love the support of this site. I've learned a lot from you his far!

Date Change

My BA has been moved back to July 2. Longer to wait. More anxiety.

Photos of My Flatness