Love my New Nose! - Skokie

I did the surgery because I had trouble breathing...

I did the surgery because I had trouble breathing and wanted to fix my problem but also I did not like the shape of my nose. Dr. T went through my options with me and explained that he could really help me. I felt comfortable having him perform the surgery because he really knew his stuff! Also, I went online and looked up a bunch of his patient reviews and the pictures he has on his websites. Those really showed me that the results will be great! I really like that he has videos with real patients sharing their stories. These people made me feel less nervous before the surgery.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T is a great surgeon. I went to him to get a nose job and I am really happy with the results. I can not only breathe better now but I also look a lot better. I recommend Dr. T because he made me feel more confident and beautiful. He was very professional and answered all of my questions (trust me, I had a lot!). Now a few months after surgery all I can do is still smile about my new nose. Everyone always compliments me!

Yay for your new nose! Doesn't it feel great? Can we see it? Do you have photos?