I had a rhinoplasty for functional and aesthetic reasons - Rhinoplasty - Seattle, WA

I had a rhinoplasty for functional and aesthetic...

I had a rhinoplasty for functional and aesthetic reasons. My nose was wide with a fuller tip. The bridge of my nose was deformed and had to be built up with cartilage. Dr. Lamperti is a VERY skilled surgeon! My nose is beautiful and natural looking. I had very little pain, brusing, and swelling. I am only 2 months out and I love the way my nose looks. My new nose fits my face I coudnt be happier with the outcome and resuts. Dr. Lamperti made me feel completely comfortable with surgery and the choice to have him as my surgeon. He took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. The day after I had surgery he called me to ask how I was doing. His bedside manner goes beyond the operating room. He truely cares about his patients and their outcome. I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Lamperti and his staff.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon