Jaw Implants with Dr. Young - Seattle, WA

I've wanted jaw implants for years and now I have...

The Pros: the great look my jaw now has. The angularity the implants have created, and I don't have to pay for fillers anymore with my jaw.
The Cons: The only real con is the not being able to eat for two weeks.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've wanted jaw implants for years and now I have them thanks to Dr. Young. This guy is an amazing doctor. I had issues early on and Dr. Young took quick note of it. Once again, just like he did with my chin implant he took action. He didn't even allow there to be a risk of an infection early on because of fluid building up. He opened it up and decided it was best to let it heal naturally and given the results so far I have to agree. Dr. Young even met with me on his days off (along with his superb nurse Kristina) and made sure I had the best care possible. I really don't know what else to say about Dr. Young as a doctor other than in my mind he's the world's best surgeon. The amazing thing is as great of a doctor as he is he's an even better person. That's saying a lot, too. Especially, since I wouldn't trust another doctor to go under the knife with. Thank you, Dr. Young!