Getting My Nose fixed December 8th!

After 3 years of living with a broken nose I...

After 3 years of living with a broken nose I finally am ready to fix it. I've been researching for awhile with failure to find anyone here in MN I'm almost 100% sure I'm going with Dr. Portuese. Has anyone ever been to him before or know anyone that has? Kinda scary flying somewhere not having met him yet but he has the best before/after's I've seen thus far.

I want my nose straightened and tip/nostrils reduced. What do you think? These are 'good' pics of my nose when broken, I'm to shy to show the 'bad' ones.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm thinking about going to Dr. Portuese. Let me know how he does?
Dr. Peter Hilger in MN is great
No , I'm flying in from MN so everything will kind of be done at the same time. Wish you luck!
I just created this account and have not had time, but yes, i will! As soon as i have my consultation with him next week, i will post pictures! Have you already had a consultation with him?

Lots of people on RealSelf have used Dr. P. Here's one review for you. Hope it helps!

I personally think ur beautiful and ur nose is just fine! However, I understand the feeling of wanting to get it done! I hate my nose & I also have a consultation with Dr. Portuese next month! I'm really excited, but extremely nervous. I have looked and all his before and after pictures and watched a lot of his YouTube videos, he seems like he has a lot of experience! Good luck and keep us updated!
Thank you! I definitely will. Are you going to be posting pictures as well?