Great Job, I Couldn't Be Happier - Seattle, WA

My nose was crooked from the front and I had a...

My nose was crooked from the front and I had a dorsal hump. It wasn't going away! and it was only going to become more pronounced as I became older. I am happy I decided to do it and I wish I had done it years ago.

I am very happy with the results three months down the road. I had a lot of bruising which took almost three weeks to subside but the swelling receded and after about 8 days (with coverup) I looked normal. The nice thing is that I don't look so radically different than before but I had the hump removed, my nose straightened from the frontal aspect and a little work on the tip. Given all of that I thought it was going to look radically different. He changed everything I asked and still kept the essence of my old nose so absolutely no one has noticed. Or at least they didn't say anything to me. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Sounds like you got a fabulous result! Thanks so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Portuese is an excellent surgeon. I was apprehensive about proceeding with this surgery but I felt in good hands. He does a lot of rhinoplasties and knows his stuff. Nose surgery is very complex and the possibility of revision is higher, but I am sure that Dr. Portuese has fewer issues because he has a lot of experience and takes his time. This was totally worth it. I didn't expect perfection but what I got was a nose I am no longer self conscious of, it enhances my face rather than being an aberration.