Expectations Were Set and Beyond Met - San Francisco, CA

One of my good friends spent a lot of time...

One of my good friends spent a lot of time researching plastics surgeons with a specialty in nose reconstruction. Another friend of my who is a surgeon validated Dr Kim's credentials. I found Dr Kim and his staff to be very friendly and professional. Dr Kim did an exceptional job of setting expectations and I felt very informed and comfortable proceeding with the surgery. The pre operative and post operative care was explained in a lot of detail. I returned to work 7 days after my surgery. I am now 1 year out and I could not be happier with my results and the care I received.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr David Kim, San Francisco

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Nose Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Nose Surgery community!