Dr Mabrie or Dr Karam - San Francisco, CA

Anyone had experience with dr Mabrie from San...

Anyone had experience with dr Mabrie from San Francisco or dr Karam from San Diego? I want my eyes and lips done, looking for a fat transfer or filler but can't decide which doctor, both have good reviews. Pls share ur experienced if you have seen these 2 doctors. I want to be careful on these decisions, it's not something I can hide if something goes wrong.

I just had fillers to my eyes, cheeks and lips by Dr. Mabrie yesterday. I would highly recommend him. I don't know what the final result looks like yet because of swelling, but my overall experience so far was excellent. I will be going back to him for follow up and maintenance. I, like you, did my research and chose him even though he is over an hour away from where I live. Good luck with your decision.
Thanks!
I personally know Dr Karam and while I have never had any work done on myself by him I do know someone who had a nose job done by him. I would not hesitate for ONE SECOND to get anything done by him on myself and not only does he have an amazingly professional bedside manner and is a truly exceptional surgeon, he works with his wife in his office and is really the only person I would want touching my face. I am happy to give you a personal reference with my name if you would like to send me your email and then I will private message you to your email. Dr Karam is not only highly experienced, he is an artist in his field and is highly sought after for a reason. There are many great surgeons out there and he is one of the best, in my experience. He really cares about his patients and their recovery as well.
I was reading your reviews when you had juvederm , just curious how come you didn't go to him. His after pictures on his website were amazing and his reviews were 99% positive.
Ahh, great question! I sure do wish I had...but that is not a possibility for me because I don't live in the US anymore...so I am stuck with whatever local non MD's that we have in our area. They are fine for botox, it is real stuff here and not expensive. But for fillers...ugh, I wished I had just waited and flown somewhere where they had a real MD...the US is way to far for me to fly just for fillers! But anyway, you learn your lesson...I mean it, if I were doing anything small he would be my absolute 1st choice...and especially big things like major facial plastic surgery...the guy is a master...I could go on and on about his qualifications and his experience, but besides all that he is an artist with a golden touch! You will not be disappointed with him...plus he is very nice and takes the time to answer all your questions and makes sure you are comfortable. Again, I will give you my name if you want...but only by private message to you. :)