46 2kids 5'4 125 2nd Time Around - San Diego, CA

Well, let me start with saying I just got...

Well, let me start with saying I just got revisionary surgery on February 6, 2014. My previous surgery was done exactly a year ago (click here to read my review). After being small my entire life, I finally decided to lose the weight I had gained over the years and feel better about myself I decided to get my original surgery last year. My breast were not even, needed a breast lift after 2 kids, and wanted a natural look so I decided to go with silicone 523 right breast and 492 left. I also had a lollipop breast lift too. After 1 year of having them, and losing additional 20 lbs and working out with personal trainer and gym my body changed and I wasn't happy with my look so I decided that I wanted to go bigger,rounder, and bigger on top. this time I decided to go with saline with moderate plus to achieve my look. It has been 2 days and I feel good. Up and about already. A lot easier than last time. I don't know what they look like but I can't wait. I am extremely bloated. Up 6lbs since surgery but I know it is just water.. I will post all my photos before 1st augmentation and my second soon. I love my doctor and his work and would highly recommend him. I trusted his judgment on size and I am sure I will love the outcome. Will be going for follow-up this Monday. Haven't taken any pain meds yet today and I feel good at the moment.

1st Follow-up After Surgery

I just got back from Doctor. Healing nicely. Didn't get to see them conpletely out because he wants me to leave them in bra a few more days for healing. Saw my after pictures after surgery and I absolutely love them. Just what I wanted. Nice and full and round with alot of cleavage. Had pics being sent by doctor so I can post them. Can at least wear a sportsbra by Friday for my dinner date and concert for Valentines Day and can 't wait. Pain not bad and felt good to get out and get fresh air.

12 days out

Had some pain on Friday so Doctor called and gave me more pain meds. Just the right boob and shooting pain down the cleavage area. Didn't stop me from enjoying my Valentines concert. Got a cute dress but had to wear a tight sportsbra and hide the straps with my hair but boobs hurt without it. Went back to work on Saturday, I am a dog groomer, so physically draining Husband bathed and carried all of them but totally exhausted by end of day. As long as I keep them tightly wrapped up, they feel fine but when I take them out they hurt and husband gets so excited. Hopefully at two week post-op appointment on Thursday I will finally get the steri strips off Have to put waterproof bandaids over strips. Totally a pain but I know it is going to be worth it.

Pics (finally)

19 Days Out

Just wanted to give a quick update. Started to massage and my right one is the worst. So sore and I hate doing it. Still having shooting pain on right down cleavage area and side but overall they are shaping up quite well. Happy with the results but still trying to get back to routine and exercise schedule. Back to work but exhausted by the end of day. I know this won't last forever but such a pain. I've gone to working out at least 6 hrs a week and exhausted from doing everyday tasks. Once again, the price of beauty.

Yeah! Finally shooting pain is gone

After 1 month, the shooting pain is gone finally. Yeah ! Going back to work as a dog groomer is a challenge. Exhausted by 2 in the afternoon. Doing lifting of dogs is difficult but I have to get back to work. Kids, housework , 3 dogs , it is exhausting but getting better. Boobies are dropping and looking better. Cleavage us awesome and even bought some new bathing suits. Can't wear bandeaus , even in extra large. My boobies are squished. Took pics before my bought them and sent to husband for his input and he got totally excited. Going to have put him on a leash. Lol. I don 't get it. He is so excited everytime he sees me. He said he didn't care about size but she sure is enjoying them. Lol.

Finally Free

Finally free from post op appointments for at least 2 months. Went to ps yesterday and said everything healing great. However, my right breast is alittle harder than left yet so he prescribed me singular and told me to massage, massage , massage. I massage quite a bit and more for the right one. I guess I will massage it more. Got ok to do a lite upper body workout with only 5 lb weights and work up to my regular workout. Thats ok because I am afraid that I won't be able to move or put my shirt on. Lol. I have been doing lower body for last two weeks and it has been so hard to get back on schedule. So sore. Summer is coming and I just ordered a cute bikini so I need to get body working hard. Getting older and it is harder to keep it off. I am so happy with results and I know that it will only get better in the coming months. On way home from ps it was so beautiful watching the hot air balloons flying over the ocean. Picture perfect. Will be doing that for my birthday in 2 months and can't wait. I will try to post some new pics. Been so busy!

Upper Body Workout! I'm Scared!

Getting prepared for trainer and upper body workout today. Ps said ok to do with lite weight limit of 5 lbs. I haven't had a full workout since February 3 before my surgery. What I am scared of is the pain from working out. I started lower body n abs and I have been sore. Cardio too. Last week first week that I worked with trainer 3 times and cardio 2 times and was exhausted. I just need to remember to start litely. I was just getting into the shape of my life and then got surgery. I know I can do it but I hate to start from scratch. Right boobie still hives me alittle trouble. Still have a small bruise on right one but they are dropping and I am starting singular tonight. Ps recommended cuz right one is still alittle hard. Hopefully this will help otherwise I will be concerned. Massage, massage, and more. I will see what happens.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Love my doctor. Very patient and understanding. Asked me what I wanted and made sure we were on the same page. He did exactly what I wanted the first time but I changed my mind after having them for a year and body changes. Explained all risks and complications that could occur and I completely trusted his judgment and expertise when I decided to go through a revisionary surgery. Office always calling in and checking on me everyday to see how I was feeling. If you want a caring and understanding, compassionate doctor look no further.

LOl I am guessing your husband will be telling you to do more shopping and send him more pictures. That's great the shooting pains have stopped and they are dropping for you ! Thanks for the update and happy healing !
Thank you. I guess I won't be able to take him shopping , he can't behave. I thought I would I would be bigger than I am but happy. Seem to b a D or DD. He put so much saline in that I thought I would be huge. I had silicone before. They are nice and I have good cleavage. I have a deep chest wall I guess. I'm so glad I told him I wanted bigger then he wanted. It took me two times to figure it out but well worth it.
Well at least your happy !!! Too bad you can't get your husband can't behave :-)
He never behaves. Going to beach tomorrow. We are expecting 80 degrees. It is so crazy. Last weekend pouring with horrible winds and now hot again. I know I complain about the weather when you are cold. That is why we pay so much to live here. It is so crazy. I grew up in a beach area all my life and everyone always have great bodies. I can't believe it took me all this time to get my boobies. I always cared about what other people thought and when I hit my 40's I didn 't care. I found out who I was and got a backbone and I am the best I have ever bend. It is funny when my husband told me the other night he finally understood why I never wanted my girls touched or looked at. Now I feel great and have the self confidence I never had. It is fabulous !
Good to hear and I am so happy for you (and your husband) ! It isn't all bad getting older I guess lol , live and learn as they say. You also know what really matters and like you said gain confidence (grow a backbone) . Hey guess what ? the high here is going to be 41* tomorrow and that's above 0*lol today it was maybe 29* guess we have had record breaking lows, like 50+ days of subzero - I think it's worth the money to go to the beach when you want. But you are born, have kids then they have kids gets harder to leave. I will be going to Cozumel in a couple weeks :-) Can't wait ! have fun at the beach !!!
Thank you. I am jealous of your vacation. I have been and you will love it. Just make sure you check your change. They always try to rip you off because you are not mexican. Lol. Hope you can stay alittle warmer.
How was the beach today ? Thanks for the tip, and it has to be warmer lol. Although it did reach 41*today and that feels pretty good around here.
Beautiful and 83 degrees. So nice n i keep forgetting its March. Time change messed me up but i needed more sleep i guess. It is so funny I live in Temecula which is wine country but I don 't drink wine. Makes me so drunk even with a half glass and I always head down south a hour to go to the beach. I guess I was born a beach baby. Glad you got alittle warmer. I know you will enjoy getting outta there and some place warm. Snorkeling is fabulous there.
I actually had never snorkeled till last year, my first time in Cozumel and loved it ! I felt way more comfortable seeing what was under the water than the unknown. So for Christmas my husband bought me my own snorkeling equipment, can't wait to try it out ! it is warmer there than Cozumel.
We are expecting very high temps this week with santa ana winds which usually spells trouble. Fire danger. Im n need of sun, so white. I wish i was goin on vacation. I really need one. We love Hawaii. My fav spot ever.
Never been to Hawaii myself , but it looks beautiful. Sure hope there aren't any more fires out your way. This year has just been extremes in weather from coast to coast , kinda scarey ! Good to see your getting back into your working out if that makes you happy , I know it makes a person feel better.
How have things been going??? I did my first workout today....stuck to legs only, just in case. Man oh man.....I could feel the difference. Wall sit record for me is 5 min....I did 1 min 30 seconds and I was about to fall, haha. I can do tight crunches too without it hurting too much, I'm just tired soooo easily. I start a new job actually March 19 and I'm just hoping I'll have gotten over this "I'm tired after doing something for 2 hours" deal...haha. Has the pain subsided for you? Mine thankfully has....but my pectoral muscles will still start twitching randomly, and that's my cue to stop doing what I am and relax. Haha. Hope everything is going well!!!!
Hey girl! So busy, junglung crazy dogs at work , two teenagers, household duties , and everyday life. I get so tired by 2 :00 at work. Psin not too bad but still have some side boob n back pain. Lifting dogs all day is physically draining. Back with trainer working lower body and biceps /triceps. I can't believe being off for 3 weeks working out is killing me. Legs were so sore I had a hard time getting off toliet. Lol. Abs are sore too and I'm afraid when I go back to upper body I won't get my shirt off. I did cardio and trainer 3 times this week and I made it but so sore. Overall healing well. Went bathing suit shopping and I cannot wear a bandeau top. Pushes my boobies down. Have to be careful of what top I get so I don't pop out. Sent husband pics of suits from dressing room and he wasn't expecting it and got over excited on metrolink on way home. Told me to warn him next time in case someone is behind him. Lol. I don't know what has gotten into him. For someone that didn't care bout boobies he sure is interested. Whatever ! Glad you are healing up nicely too and it sounds like you are having fun shopping. That is the best part. I get a kick out of your blogs but I have been so busy I haven 't had a chance to get back or post new pics. Weather is so nice you should hit the beach with your husband and get some sun.
Oh Man, I could only imagine limiting dogs right now! I'm still getting muscle twitches when I overdo it, so luckily I don't start back to work until the 19th, but I'm realizing how quickly that is coming up on us. That's too funny about your husband seeing you in swimsuits!!! Haha my husband still isn't over the "I don't want to hurt you" phase...although I did finally convince him a while back to start having fun together again, haha. I'm hoping he gets over it soon, but he is right, I was told my recovery process will be longer than most due to my muscle mass and it taking longer to heal. Blah. I totally understand what you mean about work outs....I did a small leg one myself the beginning of this week...omg...still sore. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I go back to boxing and I had the reputation at the gym of being one of the most fit chicks in the class...that'll go away I'm sure. Lol we have to remember not to be too hard on ourselves, we'll get back to where we were pre-op ;) good to hear you're doing well but you make sure you let yourself rest!!!!
Thanks girl. Back to trainer tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will go better than last week. Still sore from last Friday. You need to take it slow but be prepared to be really sore. We will get back to usual but will take awhile. If husband doesn 't stop, i will have to spray him. Lol.
Don't worry you will get back to your work outs , just takes some time . Glad your happy with the results and thanks for the update . Hopefully the shooting pains will stop soon.
Thank you. You are getting closer , are you getting excited?
Hi, your welcome. not sure if the last comment was for me ? I had my BA last July.
Sorry hit the wrong button. Thanks for your comment. How long did it take you to get back to working out ? I wished my stomach was as flat as yours. I'm just feeling fat right now.
It's ok it can get a little confusing . Well I hate to say it but not really too big into working out. I don't mind an occasional toning workout, I just don't like jumping or running. I pretty much get my exercising walking in the decent weather which we haven't had in months and I love to roller skate. But it was a good couple months before I wasn't aware of the surgery. I remember how much it hurt to just open / close a car door.
God, you look like you workout all the time. Obviously it works for you.
Thanks, I am pretty lucky I guess . Although I feel better if I do exercise you know. Up here in MN gets kinda long and depressing in the winter. I don't really get to walk because I don't like freezing ! I hope that your bloating and constipation problems are getting better. It is hard to feel sexy or good when you have all that going on. Take Care of yourself
Thank you. We have had 80 degrees for weeks. I know you hate me. Today we sre expecting rain or at least we hope so. We having a real bad drought season. I have no excuse not to get outside and get exercise. Thanks for the support.
Lol I don't hate you ! I am jealous.
Just checking in to see how you're doing and to let you know that you look amazing! Still having any shooting pain?