46 2kids 5'4 125 2nd Time Around - San Diego, CA

Well, let me start with saying I just got...

Well, let me start with saying I just got revisionary surgery on February 6, 2014. My previous surgery was done exactly a year ago (click here to read my review). After being small my entire life, I finally decided to lose the weight I had gained over the years and feel better about myself I decided to get my original surgery last year. My breast were not even, needed a breast lift after 2 kids, and wanted a natural look so I decided to go with silicone 523 right breast and 492 left. I also had a lollipop breast lift too. After 1 year of having them, and losing additional 20 lbs and working out with personal trainer and gym my body changed and I wasn't happy with my look so I decided that I wanted to go bigger,rounder, and bigger on top. this time I decided to go with saline with moderate plus to achieve my look. It has been 2 days and I feel good. Up and about already. A lot easier than last time. I don't know what they look like but I can't wait. I am extremely bloated. Up 6lbs since surgery but I know it is just water.. I will post all my photos before 1st augmentation and my second soon. I love my doctor and his work and would highly recommend him. I trusted his judgment on size and I am sure I will love the outcome. Will be going for follow-up this Monday. Haven't taken any pain meds yet today and I feel good at the moment.

1st Follow-up After Surgery

I just got back from Doctor. Healing nicely. Didn't get to see them conpletely out because he wants me to leave them in bra a few more days for healing. Saw my after pictures after surgery and I absolutely love them. Just what I wanted. Nice and full and round with alot of cleavage. Had pics being sent by doctor so I can post them. Can at least wear a sportsbra by Friday for my dinner date and concert for Valentines Day and can 't wait. Pain not bad and felt good to get out and get fresh air.

12 days out

Had some pain on Friday so Doctor called and gave me more pain meds. Just the right boob and shooting pain down the cleavage area. Didn't stop me from enjoying my Valentines concert. Got a cute dress but had to wear a tight sportsbra and hide the straps with my hair but boobs hurt without it. Went back to work on Saturday, I am a dog groomer, so physically draining Husband bathed and carried all of them but totally exhausted by end of day. As long as I keep them tightly wrapped up, they feel fine but when I take them out they hurt and husband gets so excited. Hopefully at two week post-op appointment on Thursday I will finally get the steri strips off Have to put waterproof bandaids over strips. Totally a pain but I know it is going to be worth it.

Pics (finally)

19 Days Out

Just wanted to give a quick update. Started to massage and my right one is the worst. So sore and I hate doing it. Still having shooting pain on right down cleavage area and side but overall they are shaping up quite well. Happy with the results but still trying to get back to routine and exercise schedule. Back to work but exhausted by the end of day. I know this won't last forever but such a pain. I've gone to working out at least 6 hrs a week and exhausted from doing everyday tasks. Once again, the price of beauty.

Yeah! Finally shooting pain is gone

After 1 month, the shooting pain is gone finally. Yeah ! Going back to work as a dog groomer is a challenge. Exhausted by 2 in the afternoon. Doing lifting of dogs is difficult but I have to get back to work. Kids, housework , 3 dogs , it is exhausting but getting better. Boobies are dropping and looking better. Cleavage us awesome and even bought some new bathing suits. Can't wear bandeaus , even in extra large. My boobies are squished. Took pics before my bought them and sent to husband for his input and he got totally excited. Going to have put him on a leash. Lol. I don 't get it. He is so excited everytime he sees me. He said he didn't care about size but she sure is enjoying them. Lol.

Finally Free

Finally free from post op appointments for at least 2 months. Went to ps yesterday and said everything healing great. However, my right breast is alittle harder than left yet so he prescribed me singular and told me to massage, massage , massage. I massage quite a bit and more for the right one. I guess I will massage it more. Got ok to do a lite upper body workout with only 5 lb weights and work up to my regular workout. Thats ok because I am afraid that I won't be able to move or put my shirt on. Lol. I have been doing lower body for last two weeks and it has been so hard to get back on schedule. So sore. Summer is coming and I just ordered a cute bikini so I need to get body working hard. Getting older and it is harder to keep it off. I am so happy with results and I know that it will only get better in the coming months. On way home from ps it was so beautiful watching the hot air balloons flying over the ocean. Picture perfect. Will be doing that for my birthday in 2 months and can't wait. I will try to post some new pics. Been so busy!

Upper Body Workout! I'm Scared!

Getting prepared for trainer and upper body workout today. Ps said ok to do with lite weight limit of 5 lbs. I haven't had a full workout since February 3 before my surgery. What I am scared of is the pain from working out. I started lower body n abs and I have been sore. Cardio too. Last week first week that I worked with trainer 3 times and cardio 2 times and was exhausted. I just need to remember to start litely. I was just getting into the shape of my life and then got surgery. I know I can do it but I hate to start from scratch. Right boobie still hives me alittle trouble. Still have a small bruise on right one but they are dropping and I am starting singular tonight. Ps recommended cuz right one is still alittle hard. Hopefully this will help otherwise I will be concerned. Massage, massage, and more. I will see what happens.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Love my doctor. Very patient and understanding. Asked me what I wanted and made sure we were on the same page. He did exactly what I wanted the first time but I changed my mind after having them for a year and body changes. Explained all risks and complications that could occur and I completely trusted his judgment and expertise when I decided to go through a revisionary surgery. Office always calling in and checking on me everyday to see how I was feeling. If you want a caring and understanding, compassionate doctor look no further.