Breast implant revision with internal sutures - San Diego, CA

I had my first ba done in 2003. I was never happy...

I had my first ba done in 2003. I was never happy with them because they didn't have the fullness and cleavage I wanted. My original ps said it was because of the wideness of my bone between my breasts. I have been researching doctors for the last two years and read all about the internal bra and I knew that is what I needed. Dr. Pousti's name kept coming up during my research and I knew I had to have a meeting with him. The fist consult was great but I wasn't able to financially do the surgery just yet. I had to wait another year and a half. Met with him again last may and was able to schedule my surgery. I am now 3 days post surgery and so far from what I can see under all the bandages is the cleavage I have been wanting!!!!! I have my post op appointment tomorrow and I can't wait. The only negative experience I have had was his office staff not contacting me with surgery and appointment time changes. Since I have a three hour drive to his office it is important to me to be contacted with time changes.

Post op appointment

Had my first look at the sisters and it was everything I could hope for!!!! I am very happy with my new cleavage. It's really hard keeping my arms pinned to my side but I know worth it it the long run

before and after photo

one week post op

after one week I feel great. Although it is very frustrating being limited in my daily activities. Keeping arms to my side is becoming increasingly difficult!!!

before

2 weeks

I have reached the 2 week mark!!! Still have all my bandages and am limited to what I can do. It's very frustrating not being able to lift and reach for things. I am getting very impatient to get my bandages off, still have 2 weeks for that. Otherwise feeling pretty good. The sleeping situation is a little tough at times. Not too sure if I am supposed to be laying on my side but that's the only way I can sleep. My girls still feel a little sore at times. Mostly I have been experiencing back pain and I am not too sure why????

2 week post op

3 weeks

one more week down!!! I can't wait until next week when I get all bandages removed and I can finally take a shower!!! I feel great, the girls seemed to have dropped quite a bit. I really wish they wouldn't drop anymore but I know I still have a couple of months until they are settled.

4 weeks

so I had my 4 week post op yesterday. I finally got the bolster dressings off along with the surgical tape off my nipples. One nipple had excess skin removed and let me tell you I felt a little horrified when I saw it. Everyone kept telling me before I looked how good everything looked so when I saw it I wasn't prepared for the jagged lines around my nipple. I didn't show it but I was pretty upset. I realize it takes months for it to heal and I know that but it was still a shock. Other than that I really am happy with the amount of fullness and cleavage I have. I just have to learn to be patient!!!!

Feeling normal finally

Today marks day 30 post op. The past week I was getting worried about breathing issues. I couldn't take a deep breath and I would get heart palpitations. Today has been better. I was stressing thinking it was pulmonary embolus. I have a bad habit of googling stuff and convincing myself I have some crazy disease. I feel better today finally. My girls have dropped so much that I worry I won't have cleavage anymore by the time they fully settle.

6 weeks

Wow so it's been 6 weeks already. Time goes by way too fast. My girls have settled a lot. My right has dropped more than my left. I'm worried its dropped too much. I really wanted them to stay high and full. But for the most part I am happy with them. They are starting to feel more part of my body instead of two hard melons. It has been a difficult recovery but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am hoping to buy a bikini this weekend!!!

7 weeks

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I think he is an excellent plastic surgeon with the honesty and caring that makes a great doctor