Multiple Revisions - Riverside, CA

After 3 surgeries, with one completed by a costly...

After 3 surgeries, with one completed by a costly Beverly Hills revision rhinoplasty expert, I was left without hope. Problems aesthetically and physically still existed. It was by fate that I found Dr. Hardesty. Another family member went to him for eyelift surgery and had positive things to say about him and his staff. Although his office (Riverside) is a great distance from me (LA Area), I was going to talk to him about eyelift surgery but began discussing the prior surgery history and problems with my nose.

The more revisions you have the more expensive it gets, and yet, considering all the work he had to do, it was still reasonable in cost. He seemed willing to try and fix it without me having to take out a loan against my house as I had to with the Beverly Hills surgeon. He also didn’t have the massive egotistic personality that I had experienced with prior plastic surgeons. He gave me hope that fixing my nose was still possible and he did so.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hardesty (and his friendly staff) for his humble bedside manner, willingness to help, and his ability to fix an issue that other specialists were unable to succeed or unwilling to address. I plan to use him again in the future for an eyelift when I’m ready and I would definitely recommend him and his staff to others.

Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Best experience I've had w/a plastic surgeon; unlike any other. I chose this doctor because they came recommended from a family member.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.