Well Worth the Wait!!! - West Orange, NJ

I am 54 years old and have thought about this on...

I am 54 years old and have thought about this on and off for years. I did some research and when I came across the reviews for Dr. Joseph, I thought I would just go for a consultation. He did some computer imaging to show the possible results and I was sold. I decided it was time to do something for me and I couldn't be happier. It is never too late!

It is now 8 months post surgery and I am so happy...

It is now 8 months post surgery and I am so happy that I made the decision to finally do this for myself and grateful that I chose Dr. Joseph to perform the surgery. I got the exact results that I was hoping for. Dr. Joseph made my profile so natural looking that people have been telling me how great I look, but they can't seem to figure what has changed. I recommend if there is anyone reading this that has been thinking about it for awhile, make that initial appointment and see where it takes you. And definitely give Dr. Joseph and his staff consideration. They make you feel so welcome, there is absolutely no pressure and they see you through the entire procedure step by step. Dr. Joseph also keeps track of you and sees you through the first 6 months post op. That is such a plus because the overall healing process such as your breathing and some swelling can take several months to return to normal and you will have a lot of questions. I felt comfortable having that monthly appointment so I would know that everything was healing as it should. Another plus is that Dr. Joseph is an ENT Specialist, so I knew that he would have the solution if any problems occurred. All I can say is thank you to Dr. Joseph and his staff for making this so easy!! Definitely worth it!!!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Joseph after reading the reviews about him on this site. It is now 10 days post surgery and I couldn't be happier. I emailed Dr. Joseph with questions even before I booked a consultation with him and he got back to me immediately. From the time I walked into his office, everyone was so helpful. Dr. Joseph and his staff walks you through the process step by step and tells you exactly what to expect. The day of surgery I was nervous but Dr. Joseph was so positive that it helped me relax. After I got home that day he called to check on me and told me to call him with any questions or problems that I have. The recovery was much better than I expected. You are uncomfortable for a few days, but there is no pain at all. I just had a headache 2 nights but I took the medications prescribed and I was fine. Of course, you are anxious to get the bandages off to see the results, but it is well worth the wait. Dr. Joseph really understood what I wanted and gave me the profile I always wished for.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad this was a positive experience for you!