Rhinoplasty W/ Endoscopic Sinus Surgery

I had to have rhinoplasty done in conjunction with...

I had to have rhinoplasty done in conjunction with endoscopic sinus surgery due to a deviated septum and blocked sinuses from a traumatic fall as a child. I suffered from breathing problems, smelling problems, and chronic sinus infections.

My ENT performed the sinus surgery and recommended my plastic surgeon (see above) to perform the rhinoplasty part of the surgery.

The pros (one month post op) are definitely the cosmetic benefits, and I'm able to breathe much better through my nose. I am still numb a little at the tip, and my sinuses are still healing.

I cannot attest to what it is like to simply have rhinoplasty, although I can say that the pain I experienced post-op was much more severe than I had anticipated. Expect major headaches and swelling. You will not sleep well, and the headaches will last several weeks.

I am very pleased with my results so far, and can't wait to see what my nose will look like in a few more weeks. My doctor did an amazing job, and I highly, highly recommend him!

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's one of the best in his field, and his bedside manner is unbeatable. He truly is a great doctor. He treats surgery and your nose as if it were a piece of art he was creating--amazing! He's also very good at describing complex medical things in a way that you can easily understand. He is probably the best doctor I've ever worked with. The patient care team (Nurse Jane and Patient Coordinator Lisa) were also very, very helpful in working with me and answering every question I had. It was truly a great experience, and I doubt another plastic surgeon knows noses as well as Dr. C!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.