Rhinoplasty Horrible!

Thanks to my Doctor, I look like a I have an old...

Thanks to my Doctor, I look like a I have an old witch nose, which makes my face look like I always got a mean look. The tip is too thick, and one side pops out more than the other. There is a huge bump on the right side which makes my nose from the right look even thicker than it is.

He said my nose looks great and NATURAL and that I don’t need a revision, he denied me one although everyone agrees with me that it looks HORRIBLE, worse than it was before.

Also he recommended for me to do lipofilling at the same time I had my nose done. In result now I have a puffy face, it looks like I always have a black eye and puffing on skulls. Now I have to go seek another doctor and pay even more money! he doesn’t care about people all he cares about is his money. My advice is not to go to him, even though he has a lower prices than others, he is careless.

Luis A. Cenedese

he doesn't care about his patients, he only cares about the money.

Use injectable fillers. I couldn't be happier with my results from a botch nose job. If you like the restults, Have a permanant filler used next time. It is so much cheaper and softer looking! Go to someone with years of experience who will re build your nose slowly with several injections. Dents, bumps, crookedness can all be fixed and look so much better. I am so happy I went this route. As I say, go to someone with experience!! My lady in Boise Idaho, Connie, has had 30 plus years.
I had a luck to see more than 20 results from Gruber!!

He is the best revisionist ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIS UNIQUE TALENT MADE HIM LARGER THAN LIFE!
Did you had revision with Dr. Gruber? I am considering him for a revision for myself. Please let me know if you had the revision and if you are happy with the results. Thanks
Hi , be careful, even though you got a good result, it doesnt mean he is best for everyone. Be also aware of what you want and what he (Dr) wants. For me he wanted more projection of the nose, which i dont like. And he also likes to scoop the nose a bit, also not totally straight. These things need to be discussed properly. Your wishes should come first. I didnt operate with him because i didnt like his ideas of how my nose should look like. But yes he maybe good for others.
If you go on my profile,you'll see a pic of me before operatipons. All I wanted is a tip narrowed...... all I got is a tip widered and overlifted,a nose shortened................... I could tell every surgeon expectation of Gubisch,Rollin, Trenité and 3 hungarian surgeon to piss off,get lost,got to hell. The three surgeon were willing to help me,give me direction of where to,who to turn to. Dr.Tamás Kárász was a most gorgeous when he said that if I had been his daughter he would have took me to Dr.Gubisch. Then I contacted Dr Gubisch and he sent me the most wonderful letter filled with compassion,honest and balanced answer. He also said that he would help but I need to go to a personal consultation first. Dr Kárász gave me an another doctor's contact too,named Dr Rollin but the point is that he is too far.
You wouldn't believe what I've been left with--it doesn't even look like a nose. I'm in Chicago area and am considering Dr. Toriumi. I've read a lot of bad press about him, not just those unhappy with the results, but things like not even being the surgeon who did the surgery, a lawsuit he filed claiming a shock from a hotel room permanently ruined his surgical skills, etc. Anyone out there have real-life great experiences with very complicated revisions? Opinions on rib cartilage usage? I'm basically confined to my house, suffering from terrible depression and lost in the weeds trying to find the right surgeon.
I can relate. I had a small slim nose from a primary rhinoplasty. I had a revision because a small accident hurt a nostril and my breathing. I am now left with a horribly wide, crooked, collapsed nose with notched nostrils. It is so badly damaged from the revision that surgeons feel they can't restore the former shape. When I tell a surgeon who performed the revision, they refuse to correct it. I keep praying I will find a surgeon with the skills to repair my breathing and restore the slim shape it had.
THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! I had a revision done on a nose I liked because I am an actor and a little scar tissue had built up after the first surgey. So I went through with a revision and even after voicing all my concerns prior to surgey the doctor changed what he wanted and 7 months into healing I voiced my distaste for HIS changes and the doctor is only saying "it looks good, I believe it looks good!" I hate a doctor who thinks they know what should be on our face! PM me if you want to speak anytime.
I know exactly what you are going through. I have so many regrets that I have to have medications and therapy to help me get through this. I had rhinoplasty in July and I am also 21. I thought I was going to feel so uplifted and confident now at my age, but I had to drop out of school and everything cause it just shattered me. Just know that you are not the only one at the moment going through this!! and best of luck.
Hi, I am pretty sure I added the option to contact me.
Hi Miss try not too get too upset. Your only 21, things will work out fine eventually. That's what i keep telling myself. I recently had a 3D picture taken and my new surgeon, he seems very good. I want to have some injectable filler to rebuild the -bridge of my nose. However i still have swelling in the tip of my nose. (4 year post-op) This must be fix first. But no one believes it is fixable. I am very frustrated.
By the way, does anybody have any suggestions for hiding a bad nose job??? When I wear eye glasses it is not that bad and/or apparent. I am just so upset, all I do is cry non stop. If anybody knows anything about Toriumi for revisions, please let me know too. I am considering him.
Now that my nose is fully healed, I can see that the bridge is still deviated. Prior to surgery, it was only internally deviated. Now, it appears externally deviated. I am so depressed. One side of my profile looks horrific. I wish I would have had more self-esteem.. When I see my pre-op pictures, all I can do is cry. All I wanted was a subtle change. I loved my nose except for that it was a little too big. Now, I do not know what I have. There is no hope in it changing, as I am already 2 months post op.. Words can not describe how lost and empty I feel. My mother gives me these weird looks and I want to cry. I am going to have to live like this for a year until I can get a revision. This was supposed to be the summer of my life. I just turned 21 in May, I was going overseas this summer, and now I do not even want to go. I would be seeing relatives and friends I had not seen in 5 years.. I do not want them to see me ugly. My mom thinks that by telling me to get dressed up and put on make-up, she is helping me. Getting dressed up makes me feel worse. Everything just really sucks. Email me anybody... I just want to talk to another human being who knows what I am going through..
I am a girl in her 20s too, please give me your email so we can talk b/c your profile doesn't have a "contact" option right now. I am absolutely panicked about what i have (voluntarily being the worst part) done to myself, and i have severe regrets about getting the rhinoplasty in the first place. It's been almost a month.

You could see inside my nostrils totally-my primary doctor removed all of my nose cartilage for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a revision 7 months after my first surgery and it was nearly successful but my second surgery left horrible incisions,dents all around my tip. And I must tell ya,you could still see inside my bloody nostrils and more than that,my tip is the same wide as after my first op. I'm sick every day of what I have to see in the mirror.I hide from everyone even me too. I CAN REFER YOU 2 GENIUS RHINOPLASTY SURGEONS: 1.)Prof.Dr.Wolfgang Gubisch-Stuttgart  2.)Prof.Dr.Rollin K.Daniel-USA I'm going to Prof.Dr.Gubisch in February next year for a consultation as it's near my country(Hungary)

Hi everyone i am trying get my nose fixed, after too much was taken away...(ski-slope job). My initial surgery was 25 years ago when i was 20. Over the years i have come to realise that larger noses can look fine on males. Perserving a sense of character & identity is very important. Anyone who needs to chat about their difficulties with surgery, feel free. We can all work towards a happy solution. byefrom Gareth
Sorry for your experience. I had rhinoplasty done on March 20th 2009. I can not tell you how many regrets I have. The money was such a waste because I did not even have a hump. To top it off, I think I photographed better before my surgery. The swelling, hardness, and stiffness I still experience is a nightmare as well. My eyes still look terrible too and my lack of sleep from this feeling of post-operative stress makes them worse...I wish there was some sort of in person support group. Well, good luck with the other doctor!
looks like many people get crappy nosework, we really ought to make a support group:), that's a good idea..unfortunately.What did you have done if i may ask?I also had a rhynoplasty in the stlouis area back in feb. and although it is a improvement for me it still doesn't look like i had hoped and explained to the doctor in the pre op consultation. It does seem to be making strides toward a better looking nose, but i still have a protrusion right where the nose should be lowest between the eyes..you know how the nose dips before it reaches the forehead..mine doesn't really do that enough and the tip still keeps getting swollen..but seems like its getting better..i hope your nose feels and looks better by now..update me if you like
i know what your talking about where it should dip before the forhead.my surgeon doesnt get that it coming straight out doesnt look good and makes my eyes look different
Wow, I had a very similar experience. I am in the same boat. I have to wait till Jan 2010 to have it redone by another DR. and it's killing me!! My first Dr. made my tip go so far up it made my nose look like a ski slope. My new surgeon measured my nose with a protractor and I know that I am not crazy, my nose really does go up waaaaay more than it should. I know how much my next surgery is going to cost to get it fixed ($16,000!! ) I know it is alot of money but the way my nose is now is killing my confidence so I have no choice. Good Luck! I hope you find a good Dr. who can help U. :)