Great Experience in Beverly Hills!

I loved my doctors and experience! Facility is...

I loved my doctors and experience! Facility is beautiful, staff is amazing, treated like a celebrity...and Im far from..:). . and of course, my nose and eyes came out beautiful! I had rhinoplasty and fat graft under my eyes. Luckily the nose was covered by insurance...:)

Pre-op they gave me a private room, WARM towel to change into and thick socks I got to keep...love that thougtfullness! Surgery went well, doctors checked on me that eve and the next day. I healed up pretty quickly, swelling went down nicely. Only a week of down time, really. The doc's continue to monitor my healing as Im only 3 months out, but I look great already!..only gets better too. :)

Before and after post soon!

Beverly Hills Profiles

What doctors? Toby Mayer?
I didn't have a great result with them. Paid $7500 actually and now will have to pay upwards of $10,000 to fix their mistakes. I didn't get a private room there either. Basically you change in the bathroom, stick your stuff in a locker and come out and go into the OR. There really is no room other than the OR. Do your homework everybody!
No before/after pictures. No specific doctor information. No clear answers to questions. Interesting!!!
Hi it says u recommended your doctor but all it says is beverly hills. Can u email me the number to your doctor I will very much appreciate it. :) thank u
Hi, I would really appreciate it if you would give me your surgeon's name. thanks, and Merry Christmas!
How did your nose job cost less than $300??....that seems very, VERY strange.
please..can..i..have..the.dr.name?thanks.rene
I've just set up a revision rhinoplasty surgery date with them as well. I'm supposed to get it done October 7th 2009. I was determined to find A GREAT SURGEON instead I found 2 GREAT SURGEONS (they work together).One is your advocate in the surgery room & the other performs. I had at least 15 questions, they spent over an hour on the phone consultation answering every one of them in extreme detail. Not at any point did i feel rushed! Love them already
Hey can you email me the information of the doctor of this rhinoplasty. I would really appreciate it.
Why is the cost for rhinoplasty so cheap in Beverley hills? I thought it was expensive expectually over there. Do all offices charge that cheap?

Hi Jessica,

Most rhinoplasty prices vary depending on what you need done. Not all Beverly Hills surgeries are inexpensive, but some are (especially if insurance covers a portion of the costs).

You can research rhinoplasty prices in Beverly Hills further using the Rhinoplasty cost map, which has prices reported by other rhinoplasty patients.

Hi I am wondering what insurance did you have that covered your nose surgery?
may I please have the address and e-mail of this place?
hi there, can u provide me with the doctor information plz??
Hi ofe, You can contact Wmakeup via Private Message by clicking her username (top of the review) and then clicking "Contact". Provider info appears above the review. Please note, you must be signed into your RealSelf account, which requires free registration.
Hello, I am considering a rhinoplasty in that area. I would love to talk to you a little more. Is there a way I can email you?
This review sounds like it was posted by the surgeon himself. Take a step back and look at this. Sorry for the scepticism but when it comes to rhinoplasty, buyer beware. Guess who is going to have to live with the results and sometime MAJOR side effects for the rest of their life. Unless you have some major bizarre looking nose you should not mess with what mother nature gave you. Do you know how beautiful you already are?
how 'bout that update with some before & after pics! :)
Hey, how's it going? I am looking foward into doing a nose job and I saw you bulleting and I think the question that we all been asking each other was it really $ 245.00 because if its like that I am going to Beverly Hills lol ...I have always wanted to get me. A nose job done I had complacations with myself I would really appreciate if you answer me back by email and give me the information of your doctor and how I can loctae him ?...I am young and just turn legal of age all I want is a bettet me so please asnwer me back ,thanks.
Hi how are you, I'm very interested in this procedure. I have a question, how was your rhinoplasty covered by insurance, was it considered fully medical instead of cosmetic, and the nxt question is "HOW",lol. Thanks.
You got a nose job for $245???
plese could you tell me if beverly hills profiles do face lift surgery as well ? also can you tell me how much your nose job cost again .Many thanks i live in the uk and iam thinking of having some work done whilst iam on holiday. thanks again
I've been looking into rhinoplasty but am a little scared to go into the hand of the wrong surgeon. pls email me the info of your surgeon... thanks
Hi gq272, Doctor information is located at the top of the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view this information.
Hey I was considering getting surgery and I found the info u posted very helpful. If u could just e-mail me the doctor you had and where you got the surgery I would def appreciate it! Thanks!