So far so good!

Hello everyone! Well I just discovered this...

Hello everyone! Well I just discovered this website a couple weeks ago, before I got my surgery. I've been following it it avidly since then!

I've hated my nose for as long as I can remember, and I got to a point where I finally decided to do something about it. I had my rhinoplasty on the 24th of June, so about 10 days ago, and I just got the cast off today. I already love my new nose, though it is still pretty swollen, I already love it. It still feels pretty sensitive and I still have some bruising, but other than that, everything is great. I'll post some pictures for reviews and comments, questions are welcome too!

***Excuse the random choice of "before" photos, I forgot to take good ones so they're just kind of party pics etc.

nooooooooooo

Kittyface,

Did you remove your photos?

Thanks everyone, i'm really happy about it. Will upload some more pics soon for the 2 weeks after photos :)
You look great for only a short time after. By next year you will be so happy with your
very natural looking and perfect nose.

Who was your doc?
Hi again and many thanks for contacting me .Actually i,ve got my surgery at Manchester hospital ( Royal hospital) . I got a nose job just to enhance my breathing especially, i got 2 surgeries before,the first operation was in Israel and the second was in Russia but unfortunately , i did not get a good result and suffered from nose congestion. My life was too awful and i strained for air i meant i could not sleep comfortably .In fact, i hated my self and tried to finish my life by drinking a lot or driving carelessly .however , i had some determination so i quit drinking .
Finally , as i mentioned before , my surgery is not bad and my breathing is a little bit better but i still suffer from pain around my nose bridge and new cartilage
To answer to you questing regarding my surgeon, my surgeon was very very approachable , qualified and good to me .
I think the name of my surgeon was Dr R K BHALLA
kind regards
Husee
Hi
Glad to hear your uplifting story and I am looking for a surgeon in NYC.

Again...you look TERRIFIC
Hi love,,,
let me know more about you
bye
Hi queen .......
First of all i wish you all the best . Here ,you look marvelous, sexy , and too fit .
To be honest , i got a nose job on June 1st and iam satisfied with mine.however, your nose looks lovely

finally . take care of your nose and try to avoid any accidental hit
kind regards
husee/ Manchester /UK
You're nose looks great!

Thanks so much for posting all those photos. You're adorable! My "After" nose reminds me a lot of yours. What a great thing to not have to think about how much you dislike your nose anymore. Hope it just continues to get better and better!

Very good !! :) Im glad for you, it looks great !! Do you have a before profile pic ?
Hi! Yeah I just got a hold of one from a friend, uploading now :)