Revision Rhinoplasty Gone Bad

My nose was shortened and scooped out from a...

My nose was shortened and scooped out from a previous surgery about 4yrs ago. I did alot of research to find a doctor that came highly reccomended. A week after the surgery I got an infection. I called his staff on Monday when I first realized something wasn't right and got brushed off till Wednesday. The nurse that still is working there shockingly told me it was normal swelling don't worry will see u on Wednesday. Called again later on monday to get the same response. Finally Wednesday came went in to my doctors office where I proceeded to wait for over an hour. When he finally saw me he said u have a bad infection. I replied I called two days ago twice and got brushed off. Needless to say he wasn't happy with the nurse but yet she still has her job.

It's been over 3 months since my surgery. My nose looks like a train reck. I have a bump at the top of the graft where it looks like the graft warped and the cartilage is about to break through my skin. My nose looks like it's way too big for my face and my nostrils are a disaster way to visible from fontal view and there not symetrical. My doctor is maintaining that his work was perfect but the infection did all of this to my nose. In his defense he does seem like a nice guy and he said he's going to take care of it and fix it free of charge. So I'll let u know how it goes when he goes back in again in June.

Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

I got an infection so obviously it could have effected the outcome of his work. I do feel he made my nose to big for my face reguardless of the infection. Right now I wouldn't reccomend him cause I'm pissed about what's gone on but hopefully for my sake he can rebound and fix this like he showed in his computer imaging. It's not how u start the race it's how u finish and I'm praying Dr. J finishes strong. I'll let u know how it goes after he goes back in.