Juvederm to Add Volume to my Cheeks

The juvederm only lasted for 3 weeks!!!! Why? I...

The juvederm only lasted for 3 weeks!!!! Why? I paid for 2 syringes(a thousand dollars), went back to my doctor and he wouldn't give me any money back or anymore Juvederm (I had to pay more money to get more Juvederm)!!

I had juvederm to add volume to my cheeks - What went wrong?

Do not come up to Saskatoon for Juvederm treatment. I had mine and have been in terrible pain for 2 months--they will basically ignore you and deny that it can happen.
I had Juvederm...$1500 in my cheeks...beautiful result but only lasted 2 months! I will save my money for a facelift. I have high metabolism & told it may not last 9-12 months. I have no fat on my body.
Answer: There are a number of fillers, implant materials and other modalities that may add volume to the cheeks. In general, I would not recommend Juvederm specifically to add significant volume to the cheeks since a relatively large volume of Juvederm would be needed and would also create additional costs. This process would have to be repeated over and over again. Also, if Juvederm is injected deeper into the subcutaneous regions,it will quickl absorb. Juvederm is excellent for rhytids and depressions around the mouth area and other facial skin depressions, but I do not recommend its use to add volume to the cheeks.
I cant hold fillers, I had my cheeks done twice and the fillers only last a month, I'm 45years old and I was wondering about Sculptra, would u recommend it and where is a good doctor in Edmonton Alberta or in Calgary Alberta that could give me sculptra? Thanks
I was just in a research study for Juvederm XL (same thing as regular juvederm but thicker and supposed to last longer. The doctor injected 3 vials into each cheek and it looks basically good (the fullness is appropriate but it is slightly uneven and lumpy - I'm supposed to have a touchup next week. So 6 vials total for these results! (would have been a cost of $5,400 if I hadn't been in a research study and gotten it for free!) So I would guess that 2 vials is not enough to make a difference with cheeks.
Hi I am from Regina too, I am considering Juvederm injections on my nasal lines. Just wondering if you can tell me which doctor you went to see, so that I make sure I dont go see that same doctor.thanks
I am from Saskatoon and had horrible experience with Juvederm. Have been in pain for 2 months--do not come up here for treatment. If anything goes wrong they will just ignore you and say it can't happen.