Rhinoplasty Hump Removal - Quebec, QC

Hello , I'm 35 and I have scheduled a rhinoplasty...

Hello , I'm 35 and I have scheduled a rhinoplasty to remove my hump that I got from dear grand-mother (lol) and I also want to correct the tip of my nose (bringing it up a little bit) this I got from my father this time ! ... included is my nose (now) and a morph I did with photoshop . I have always hated my nose for as long as I remember.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

more pic

In the morph your nose still looks masculine and thats great. Your very handsome. Good luck with surgery.
Thank you zooster you're nice.
I don't think your nose looks bad at all. When I look at your pic I don't think "man that guy needs a nose job" But in the end it's what will make YOU happy. Good luck!

more pic

Well I've got some comments telling me I dont really need a rhinoplasty since my hump seems very small well here are some new pic to show the hump

Mate a rhinoplasty will make you breathe better feel better my nose was similar to yours and if you think my results are good chances are yours will be better seen as mine was a free nhs operation best of luck wi it pal well worth the pain if its something uv always hated
I think your nose looks good how it is! My hunny has a similar nose and I think it is an attractive feature that really adds to how he looks.... I'd be devastated if anything happened to his nose, I love it that much lol. Plus, keep it mind, it will likely look wider in the front and your front view is really nice how it is... I feel like in many rhinoplasty cases, the profile is such a focus that the frontal changes aren't discussed enough. That's just my personal opinion on aesthetics, however. It sounds like you did your homework, so good luck! Your nose really is beautiful, though!
I agree with you that the focus is always the bridge of the nose and it seems like it is easy to just remove the hump and have a nice bridge. But I noticed that the front of the nose gets less attention during surgery and it gets messed up.

OMG

wow look at the morph
Web reference: http://www.facialsurgery.com/RealSelf/RealSelf_AL.html

it is from the Dr below he is very to have done this for me .. I'm gonna show this to my surgeon and say thats what I want .. :O) here is he:
Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon
www.FacialSurgery.com

wow the morph looks amazing! it would suit you well :)
I think that morph looks very good, it would suit you nicely. It would be good for you to see that morph but from the front? Because having just had my rhinoplasty, (hump removed and a lot of tip work), even though i am more than happy etc... it does take some getting used to seeing yourself front on in the mirror looking completely different, as removing your hump will change your front view significantly. So for all you are probably mostly conscious of your profile, changing that obviously changes your front on view... Sorry to have rambled so much there, but I hope you see what I mean? :) good luck with everything.
Just make sure you also discuss the front and the tip. Good luck to you. Keep us posted.

saw surgeon yesterday

Yesterday I have an appointment with my surgeon for the last time outside the surgery unit , I asked him all my questions , I showed him the morph I had from Dr Denenberg.. he said "well yes it could look a lot like this" like he did not want to commit on a picture.. I can understand it .. so it went well overall , I now know he does a lot of nose a year and thats good thats it for now. :)

That's a great morph! Good luck!
Glad it went well. No doc will guarantee your results will be exactly like the morph as the op involves tissues and healing. So that's fair.

I let it go

Hey just to let you know I decided to let it go , I was able to live with it 35 years old I think I can go with that nose for the next 60 or so lol, you know I spoke to some (a lot) of women they all told me the same thing (I did not see it before u spoke about it) so If no one sees it then fuck it .. I aint got no money to waste and time .. I'm gonna take the kids to disney instead ! thx realself tho this was great . take care all and good luck ..

think you made the right decision ... you are handsome enough as it is ... a slight hump gives guys a masculine look ... a nose job may not necessarily improve your looks ... have fun in Disney :)
Good for you. The kids will be happy. Have fun.
Michel Roy

Dr Michel Roy , La cité médicale , I had researched a lot on rhinoplasty so when I went to meet him, we had a good talk about it , he explained everything all the procedure, everything was exactly what I read so I guess its a good signs he knows what he's doing. He was nice the first time I met him and very calm ... I forgot to ask some questions so I called back to have another meeting with him on august 13th to clear some questions out of my head. On the 13th I will get all the papers I have to sign then talk to him again...