Rhinoplasty Hump Removal - Quebec, QC

Hello , I'm 35 and I have scheduled a rhinoplasty...

Hello , I'm 35 and I have scheduled a rhinoplasty to remove my hump that I got from dear grand-mother (lol) and I also want to correct the tip of my nose (bringing it up a little bit) this I got from my father this time ! ... included is my nose (now) and a morph I did with photoshop . I have always hated my nose for as long as I remember.

more pic

more pic

Well I've got some comments telling me I dont really need a rhinoplasty since my hump seems very small well here are some new pic to show the hump

OMG

wow look at the morph
Web reference: http://www.facialsurgery.com/RealSelf/RealSelf_AL.html

it is from the Dr below he is very to have done this for me .. I'm gonna show this to my surgeon and say thats what I want .. :O) here is he:
Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon
www.FacialSurgery.com

saw surgeon yesterday

Yesterday I have an appointment with my surgeon for the last time outside the surgery unit , I asked him all my questions , I showed him the morph I had from Dr Denenberg.. he said "well yes it could look a lot like this" like he did not want to commit on a picture.. I can understand it .. so it went well overall , I now know he does a lot of nose a year and thats good thats it for now. :)

I let it go

Hey just to let you know I decided to let it go , I was able to live with it 35 years old I think I can go with that nose for the next 60 or so lol, you know I spoke to some (a lot) of women they all told me the same thing (I did not see it before u spoke about it) so If no one sees it then fuck it .. I aint got no money to waste and time .. I'm gonna take the kids to disney instead ! thx realself tho this was great . take care all and good luck ..
Michel Roy

Dr Michel Roy , La cité médicale , I had researched a lot on rhinoplasty so when I went to meet him, we had a good talk about it , he explained everything all the procedure, everything was exactly what I read so I guess its a good signs he knows what he's doing. He was nice the first time I met him and very calm ... I forgot to ask some questions so I called back to have another meeting with him on august 13th to clear some questions out of my head. On the 13th I will get all the papers I have to sign then talk to him again...

think you made the right decision ... you are handsome enough as it is ... a slight hump gives guys a masculine look ... a nose job may not necessarily improve your looks ... have fun in Disney :)
Good for you. The kids will be happy. Have fun.
That's a great morph! Good luck!
Glad it went well. No doc will guarantee your results will be exactly like the morph as the op involves tissues and healing. So that's fair.
wow the morph looks amazing! it would suit you well :)
I think that morph looks very good, it would suit you nicely. It would be good for you to see that morph but from the front? Because having just had my rhinoplasty, (hump removed and a lot of tip work), even though i am more than happy etc... it does take some getting used to seeing yourself front on in the mirror looking completely different, as removing your hump will change your front view significantly. So for all you are probably mostly conscious of your profile, changing that obviously changes your front on view... Sorry to have rambled so much there, but I hope you see what I mean? :) good luck with everything.
Just make sure you also discuss the front and the tip. Good luck to you. Keep us posted.
hey Charles ... take note of Zooster's comment wrt Dr Deneberg and the problem she had ... nose becoming wider after hump removal ... you do not want this
This morph is great. Btw I had my rhino w dr. Denenberg more than 10 yrs ago and he did a terrible job.
Well I've got my own surgeon at 20 minutes from my home he's one of the best here so I'm not gonna change for Dr. Denenberg :) but I just loved the morph he did of my nose and I'm gonna show this to my surgeon on the 13th and ask him if he can do it the way it is on the morph ..
wow. You're very handsome. You will be handsome either way. But if it's something you want and feel it would help with your confidence I say do it! I'm SOOO happy I went through with mine. I couldn't be happier and I'm still swollen. Even swollen it looks WAY better than it did. So go for it just make sure your surgeon is great and do your research. Good luck and keep us posted.
profile morph looks good ... important to have an idea of how the front view will look too, particularly wrt the wideness of the nose ... best wishes
Mate a rhinoplasty will make you breathe better feel better my nose was similar to yours and if you think my results are good chances are yours will be better seen as mine was a free nhs operation best of luck wi it pal well worth the pain if its something uv always hated
I think your nose looks good how it is! My hunny has a similar nose and I think it is an attractive feature that really adds to how he looks.... I'd be devastated if anything happened to his nose, I love it that much lol. Plus, keep it mind, it will likely look wider in the front and your front view is really nice how it is... I feel like in many rhinoplasty cases, the profile is such a focus that the frontal changes aren't discussed enough. That's just my personal opinion on aesthetics, however. It sounds like you did your homework, so good luck! Your nose really is beautiful, though!
I agree with you that the focus is always the bridge of the nose and it seems like it is easy to just remove the hump and have a nice bridge. But I noticed that the front of the nose gets less attention during surgery and it gets messed up.
I think you look handsome! And when men have a sight hump on their nose I feel like it adds some character, but at the end of the day if your truly unhappy with it, you should go for it because then you will always ask "what if." Just make sure you talk to your surgeon about the possibility of your nose looking wider from the front after a hump removal (speaking from personal experience) because that happened to me. good luck!! keep us posted
You are abdoluteky right. That also happened to me after a hump removal. Now I really dislike my nose. I feel like we try to solve one problem then a host of other issues evolve which require more surgery.
So very nice to read you all, that is adding to the question I'm going to ask him on august 13th thx very much for the comment I did not thought of the front view getting wider in any way .. nice to know
so handsome ... swoon ... I like your masculine nose ... if you choose to go ahead, make sure it is clear between yourself and your ps what will be done, including a morph ... best wishes
Yes I will go ahead, thats a gift to me from me :) I just hope it wont get any worse but just be better.. thats I thing I guess no one can be sure of even with the best surgeon on this planet.
I agree that you are pretty handsome. You should do it if you know it will make you feel better. Research your doctors well, and you could have an amazing nose that will also showcase the rest of your face.
thx for the comments you're very nice ;)
In the morph your nose still looks masculine and thats great. Your very handsome. Good luck with surgery.
Thank you zooster you're nice.
I don't think your nose looks bad at all. When I look at your pic I don't think "man that guy needs a nose job" But in the end it's what will make YOU happy. Good luck!