Feminine Look with Juvederm Lip Injections - Portland, OR

Motivation pros and cons outcome I have...

Motivation pros and cons outcome
I have researched lip injections for a year or so because my lips weren't very defined, not very plump, and too thin in my opinion.
I chose the plastic surgeon after seeing my friend's awesome results done by him. all too often I see duck lip results instead of the balanced plumped and defined look I desired. I was numbed with a pain block and couldn't feel any pain at all. My lips swelled up so I just laid low for a few days and just told people I got dental work done.
This ended up being a huge boost to my self esteem. My lips are plump, still look like my own, and defined. They give my whole face a much more feminine look.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Kim. He knows how to give lips a plumped defined look. I expressed my fear of the pain and he let me have a pain block shot. He made it so my lips still look like my lips, just so much better. My bottom lip is still smaller than my top lip even though he injected both top and bottom, and I'm glad because it still looks like my mouth and not "done". After 3 1/2 months, my lips are still plump and defined.

WOW your results are awesome, I love them!  Thank you so much for sharing your pics.  Did you feel anything with the pain block?
Thank you! Nope I didn't feel anything for a couple hours with the pain block shot.