Feminine Look with Juvederm Lip Injections - Portland, OR

Motivation pros and cons outcome I have...

Motivation pros and cons outcome
I have researched lip injections for a year or so because my lips weren't very defined, not very plump, and too thin in my opinion.
I chose the plastic surgeon after seeing my friend's awesome results done by him. all too often I see duck lip results instead of the balanced plumped and defined look I desired. I was numbed with a pain block and couldn't feel any pain at all. My lips swelled up so I just laid low for a few days and just told people I got dental work done.
This ended up being a huge boost to my self esteem. My lips are plump, still look like my own, and defined. They give my whole face a much more feminine look.

Even more beautiful definition and volume w/ Juvederm Lip Injections

Went for a second round of juvederm with the same Doctor. It's been about 12 months done my first injections ever. I still saw volume and definition in my lips but was ready for another injection.
Didn't have the funky cheek swelling as b4, but did experience a little bruising. The doctor and the nurses are really good at communicating what to expect. :))

Just a little update

It's been about 9 months since my 2nd Juvederm injection. I had my first juvederm injections in 2013. I love my lips- I think current options for lip implants don't give very good results (have read implants give an unnatural looking smile, no help with volume, implants pokin out of the incisions, etc). I am looking forward to another appointment for more juvederm after a while.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Kim. He knows how to give lips a plumped defined look. I expressed my fear of the pain and he let me have a pain block shot. He made it so my lips still look like my lips, just so much better. My bottom lip is still smaller than my top lip even though he injected both top and bottom, and I'm glad because it still looks like my mouth and not "done". After 3 1/2 months, my lips are still plump and defined.