I Had Silicone Injections and Dont Know What to Do

I had silicone injected into my hips and rear...

I had silicone injected into my hips and rear about 2 yrs ago. I had a series of injections done at someone’s home who was not a medical professional. I was stupid and now I am paying the price with all kinds of issues. I have swelling that comes and goes. One area will flare up for a few weeks, then it will go down and another area will flare up. I get pains all down my legs and bruises appear then go away usually within a week’s time.

At this moment 2 areas on my left hip/rear are swollen, hard and red. I have about 5 bruises combined between both my legs and I have a constant pain in my left calf muscle. I am in constant discomfort. I take extra strength Tylenol throughout the day to be able to function. I am so afraid and depressed. I feel like my life is over. I cry at night thinking this is going to kill me.

This is the fist time I am reaching out, I have yet to see a doctor because I don’t know where to go or who to turn to because this was all done on the black market. I live in NY, what should I do? Please help me.

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
Ladies, you are all so brave for coming on here and sharing your stories. I just recently found out my mother did this to herself 10 years ago. She has kept this secret for 10 years without telling anyone except my aunt who did jt with her at the same time. At first she didn't have any symptoms and her buttocks actually looked normal. 5 years later, her nightmare (as she calls it herself) began. She began to experience horrible leg pains, butt pains, and bumps on her buttocks due to the poison she had injected. She dealt with the pains and bruises and bumps for 5 more years by doing plasma treatments which alleviated some of her pain but not all. About a week ago she finally had to go into surgery, which is when she told me about what she had done incase something went wrong, I felt my heart shatter at that moment. A piece of skin on her buttocks became completely deformed and scarred. The surgeon says the skin was completely dead and the best thing to do is remove it. I felt numb, and angry that she would do something so crazy to herself since she was always and always will be perfect to me. Now I am slowly understanding and researching but the more I read, the more scared I am for my mom. These injections are poison ladies. I congratulate any and all of you that are brave enough to go through surgery to at least get some of the product removed. For those of you who aren't sure or are scared, you aren't alone. I feel as if people are not educated enough about what these injections can truly do. I personally plan to tell my moms story whenever I can to encourage anyone who is planning on having this done, to think twice. Everybody makes mistakes, how you handle things after is what really counts! Keep strong ladies.
How is ur mom are she ok what did she have done to remove the leg pain

The biggest mistake I ever made, I would take back my flat rear-end any day over the discomfort I feel today.