Horrible Experience - Pittsburgh, PA

I had a rhinoplasty done with dr. Agha a few years...

I had a rhinoplasty done with dr. Agha a few years back with horrible results. I ended up with an asymmetrical bump on one side of my nose. When I complained about it, he initially began to give me injections, telling me it was cartlidge. Needless to say, the injections did not work. I requested a revision, which then only made the result worse. As a medical professional, especially in plastic surgery, you should want a great result for your patient. I was not taken seriously in the countless emails and appointments with dr. Agha telling him I was not happy, and we needed to fix it. This was something I did not have prior to my rhinoplasty. Even more important, all of my major concerns with my nose (length, nostril size) were not even dealt with during surgery. The main difference is that I now have a visible bump on onesife of my nose. It's horrible, because I thought I would feel more confident post-op, not have a whole new set of problems with my nose. What a disappointment. I will eventually undergo a revision with a doctor that listens, and takes me seriously. It is my face, it's important, and as a registered nurse myself, I can't imagine treating a patient the way I was treated. I understand the risks, and that sometimes revisions need to be done, but even that turned out horrible. He still never fixed anything, don't you want to be proud of your work? Be careful with this doctor, all I wanted was something better than what I went in with. Huge mistake choosing this dr. Agha.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Horrible experience, did not listen or take my concerns seriously. Very disappointed.

Sorry to hear you're so unhappy with your results! We'd love to see photos so we can visualize what you're describing.

Any chance you're going for a revision?

I am sorry to hear about your horrible experience. I also had a bad nose job many yrs ago. I am still looking for an experinced ps to fix the mess. Good luck to you.