My Nose Looks Completely Natural

I did this Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty because I had...

I did this Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty because I had challenges with breathing through my nose & I wanted a slight change in the appearance of my nose. I didn't want it to look like I had something done to my nose, so I was looking for a very subtle change as well as to improve my quality of breathing through my nose.

95% of my family and friends could not even tell of the change, but thought I looked better. I am very happy with the results!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manor, easy to talk to, very professional, excellent work!!! I am one pleased client. He deserves the title he earned as "Dr. of the Year"!!

Hello! I just made my appointment with Dr. M, can you contact me and tell me a little more about the procedure ? Thanks!!
Hi Caligirl1989, can you please share with me your experience with Dr.Most. I am considering him for rhinoplasty.Thanks !!
His work speaks for itself....he is really the BEST. My two friends have gone and had excellent results as well. He will do an amazing job on you and is very skilled. You cant go wrong with Dr. Most...he is amazing I cant say enough good things. My nose job changed my life and I am so so happy :). Do you want to know anything in specific?
Hi, Thanks a lot. Not having anything in my mind at the moment but I have an appointment scheduled with him for May 22. Will check with you after that in case of any questions.

Highly appreciate your help. Thanks a lot :)
Can you please post your before and after's or email them to me. I am almost certain I want my surgery with Dr. Most, but I want to be 100% sure.
Can u post pictures please.
Did you tell friends and family? I am considering having a rhinoplasty and I plan not to tell people.. The change should be very little.