I Had Juvederm Injected in my Lips and Nasal Folds - Palo Alto, CA

So my lips are pretty thin. I thought it would be...

So my lips are pretty thin. I thought it would be fun to have some fuller lips for when I got to meet my favorite singer. I got Juvederm injected in them and also some to the folds under my nose. The first day after I liked it, but I was swollen. By the point this picture was taken, it was about 4 weeks after and my lips really were exactly the same as before. So I felt that was not worth the money spent, maybe the folds were better, but I really couldn't tell.. So again, not worth the cost. The best thing I did have done for this meeting was get eyelash extensions. Wow! They are amazing and almost 2 years later, I still have them and get them updated every 3 weeks! (you need to go to someone good though!)
I have "no" lips :( Had 1 syringe of Restylane injected into both my marionette lines (not enough) and lip borders and I think that's the secret, is to fluff out the lip edge a little. She put just a little in the middle of my bottom lip too. That said, it def wasn't enough! I think fat is the way to go, down the road. HA fillers are too $$ to maintain.
Oh, I know - the fillers are soo expensive!! I spent $600 for a tiny change, and was told I could come back for more, but the price is way to steep for a teeny tiny difference! Botox between the brows was always very effective, so much more worth the price!
I agree, I can't believe I waited so long to almost eliminate my "crows feet", simply amazing, that is something I will keep up with. Thanks for all your updates, here and elsewhere ;)