Dr. Agha Knows His Stuff - Orange County, CA

After losing 170 pounds I searched high and low...

After losing 170 pounds I searched high and low for a plastic surgeon who would be scrupulous with his/her craft. I make my living as a researcher so trust me when I say I did my due diligence when choosing Dr. Agha. Once I vetted him online, I even went so far as to read articles written by him published in medical journals. I wanted to find someone who was truly attentive to detail and who thoroughly cared about his/her work.

Once I met with the good doctor, I was stunned by his calming manner. He was not the first surgeon I consulted with so I was well versed in the different types of personalities I could have encountered.  I have one recommendation for all those who go ahead and decide to work with him though. Trust his advice and suggestions. He’s done this before.

I had a boob job, an entire body lift and then some. I am a big boned, broad shouldered, sporty person and because I live such an active lifestyle I didn’t want to get gigantic breast implants. Dr. Agha told me that because I’m tall and big boned I should go with the larger implants because they would make me more proportionate. I thought I knew better and I said no, I wanted smaller implants. Now that I’m about three months post-op, I completely know what Dr. Agha was talking about. My breasts look and feel great, but I probably could have gone larger. So trust the good doctor’s opinions. He knows what he’s talking about.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agha comes across as caring, well educated, and dedicated to making you the best “you” possible.