I'm Done Being Big - Oklahoma City, OK

When I was 20 after having my first baby I was...

When I was 20 after having my first baby I was very saggy and unhappy with my breasts. I was a flat saggy 34B barely. I decided to get breast implants to improve my self image. Boy was I wrong. The first doctor I went to suggested I go in through the nipple and get 450s overfilled to help with sag. Um HELLO huge boobs. I can't even remember how big I was but lets just say the hopes for a nice C cup were gone plus I had this horrible double bubble on my left side so I couldn't even wear swim suits. I was about to get married and HATED my xlarge boobs so I went to another doctor (couldn't stand my cocky 1st doctor) 6 months later to get a redo. I begged for a lift but he wouldn't do it saying that I was too young. He suggested 380s overfilled high profile and internal stitch for double bubble. I was sooo excited.... Until I woke up from surgery with still xlarge implants, double bubble and 5,000 less cash. 8 years large, 3 more kids breastfed and I'm a very very unhappy 34F. Double bubble is still there so no luck with the swim wear. I can't find a comfortable bra to save my life. I hate wearing tight clothes. I have neck and shoulder problems and headaches...oh the headaches. I am currently breastfeeding my last baby and I'm at the uncomfortable can't wait any longer stage. I am looking for a doctor to deflate them while I'm nursing until I can get them removed. Long term I either want just a removal and lift or implant exchange (much much much smaller) and lift.

I'm very scared about implant deflation because I have heard of people feeling the sharp edges and being in pain. I plan to nurse at least until January of 2015 but I can't image waiting that long with these huge bags in my chest.
My husband and I measured out 800CC of water and he couldn't believe how heavy it was. Thank You but yet he is still wishy washy about me getting anything done. What guy doesn't like huge boobs? I want to feel attractive to him but this is becoming more about daily comfort and less about how I look to him or anyone else. I'm also afraid of the comments I'll get from people because no one here in my new town knows I have implants.
I don't know how I missed your review. I too live in OKC area and wanted to show some support for you since you live in my area. Have you decided to explant? Have you gotten any consultations? I used Dr. Brou and couldn't be happier to finally be free of those humongous bags. I also started out as a barely B cup and ended with a D. With weight gain and breast feeding I ended up with a DDD (although the bra fitting clerk said I could probably fit into an E!!!!). Anyway, I got mine out two weeks tomorrow. I couldn't feel better. And no one at work noticed BTW. I ended up telling a lady I worked with because I knew she didn't like implants and I was letting her know how happy I was and about this site. I did have a tough time finding a doctor that *understood (respected) my decision to explant. All three literally said that hardly EVER do explants in our area with no complications. I think it's because we are a little behind the times in OK and aesthetics sometimes trumps health. Anyway, good luck and keep us updated with your journey!!!!
*hardly EVER do explants in our area when there are no complications beforehand.
I am still breastfeeding my almost 14 month old! I'm in that can't-wait-till-it's-over phase too! I breastfed my oldest till she was 18 months, so I'm hoping I don't have much longer to go so I can get mine removed too! Hang in there!