Big To Small- Oklahoma City, OK

When I was 20 after having my first baby I was...

When I was 20 after having my first baby I was very saggy and unhappy with my breasts. I was a flat saggy 34B barely. I decided to get breast implants to improve my self image. Boy was I wrong. The first doctor I went to suggested I go in through the nipple and get 450s overfilled to help with sag. Um HELLO huge boobs. I can't even remember how big I was but lets just say the hopes for a nice C cup were gone plus I had this horrible double bubble on my left side so I couldn't even wear swim suits. I was about to get married and HATED my xlarge boobs so I went to another doctor (couldn't stand my cocky 1st doctor) 6 months later to get a redo. I begged for a lift but he wouldn't do it saying that I was too young. He suggested 380s overfilled high profile and internal stitch for double bubble. I was sooo excited.... Until I woke up from surgery with still xlarge implants, double bubble and 5,000 less cash. 8 years large, 3 more kids breastfed and I'm a very very unhappy 34F. Double bubble is still there so no luck with the swim wear. I can't find a comfortable bra to save my life. I hate wearing tight clothes. I have neck and shoulder problems and headaches...oh the headaches. I am currently breastfeeding my last baby and I'm at the uncomfortable can't wait any longer stage. I am looking for a doctor to deflate them while I'm nursing until I can get them removed. Long term I either want just a removal and lift or implant exchange (much much much smaller) and lift.

I'm very scared about implant deflation because I have heard of people feeling the sharp edges and being in pain. I plan to nurse at least until January of 2015 but I can't image waiting that long with these huge bags in my chest.
My husband and I measured out 800CC of water and he couldn't believe how heavy it was. Thank You but yet he is still wishy washy about me getting anything done. What guy doesn't like huge boobs? I want to feel attractive to him but this is becoming more about daily comfort and less about how I look to him or anyone else. I'm also afraid of the comments I'll get from people because no one here in my new town knows I have implants.

Today is the start of something new

So today I am getting my implants (9 years old) deflated. I will wait 12 weeks and then get a lift/implant replacement. I am going MUUUUUCH smaller and getting silicone. I'm so nervous about what my boobs will look like after having implants in for 9 years and breastfeeding 4 babies. I know it is just temporary but I'm shaking just thinking about it. I was never comfortable with my small shaggy boobie but I was also never comfortable with my HUGE implants. I'm hoping that I can find a nice middle ground here in the near future. I will post pictures after deflation

They are small!!!

The deflation was easy. I wish I would have done it sooner. Even though I have a lot of fluffing to do I am already loving my small boobs! The procedure was easy and I didn't even need any numbing medication. The doc inserted needle attached to suction and with in minutes they drained 400cc from each implant. The only concern I have is how I'm going to hide this for 3 months. Thank goodness it's cold here so I can wear a jacket. You can't go from dd or DDD to A without someone noticing. I had purchased some bra inserts but they only get me to a B. I guess I thought I would be bigger naturally. I think I'm actually smaller. Any way I'm posting pics just have mercy because again fluffing needs to happen. Lift and replacement (much smaller implants) scheduled for April 2nd!!!

decisions decisions

I had my 2nd consultation with my doctor yesterday and was able to try on sizers. I am planning to get a lift and have "gummy bear" Sientra implants placed back in. He is also going to do a capsulorrhaphy to hopefully correct the double bubble. (FINGERS SOOO CROSSED) But I can't decide on size. I am between the 305cc and the 325cc. I know its like 5 teaspoons of difference but after having had 2 previous surgeries with results that were just way toooo big I am scared to go tooo big but also scared to go tooo small. I would like to be a nice C but not be able to fit into a D. I don't even want to try on a D. Any advice on size would be greatly appreciated. p.s. I have done the rice test and of course my husband is hopefully for the 325s. I've looked at more boobs over the last week then a pubescent teenage boy. My neighbor went to the same doctor last year. She is much taller then me and a bit larger too. I'm just petite (she isn't a big person) and she had similar A cups before surgery. She went 325 and showed me her after results. They look amazing but I'm not sure I want to be that big..... I'm so scared of the 305cc being too small. but the 325s are larger on her then I would want.

Updated picture

Most pictures

The more I thought about it I was considering 325cc more for my husband then my self. I realized that I have to do this for me and not worry about being too small for anyone else. My doctor suggested 305cc and I think that is a good size. I like having my sporty look back and not worrying about people just starring at my breasts. Over all I think my natural breasts are really starting to improve and "fluff". I am hoping my doc can fix the double bubble so that I can wear a swimsuit again without being self conscious. I'm worried about the no lifting for a month since my youngest is only 14 months old. My husband is taking off a week but I'm not sure what I will do after that. Here are some more pictures.

1 week away!!

I have I week until things get real and I am freaking out. I keep obsessing over surgery videos and wondering about the steps in order of my precedure. I am obviously a control freak so it's hard for me to relax about what is going to happen and in what order. Because of the huge lack of tissue I have doc said we will have to do implant first and then lift. Here are my thoughts on how things will go down
1. Revocable of deflated implant and capsule.
2. Close pocket area needed for smaller implant and fix of double bubble
3. Place new implant
4. Lift
Just writing it down calms my nerves a little.

Secondly I am soon worried about the pain. I have delivered 4 babies, 2 without drugs at all plus I've had 2 previous breast augmentations. You would think that after all of that this would be no big deal. But there is something about removing skin from my areola and breast is screams OUCH to me. I have already told my husband to feed me pain pills around the clock for the first 24 to 36 hours. I don't want to get bad enough off to have to ask for them. Anyone freaking out about paint and precedure???

My "want" boobies

Tomorrow is the day

So I have been freaking out all day just thinking about tomorrow being the day. Of course I would also have to be on my period during surgery. So asked about that during pre op phone call today. She said no big deal just wear whatever you normally use. We have to be there at 8:45 and surgery is at 9:45. Ahhhhhhhhh I still have to wash tonight and then again in the morning. They said I could put make up on but no lotions or anything from the neck down. I don't know about you but the last thing I'm going to be thinking about doing tomorrow morning is putting on my makeup. I am planning on taking a Benadryl tonight so I can sleep because I doubt I will be restful on my own. I will be buying my post op bra from them tomorrow. What long as pants are loose I can wear them into the or. Any way I hope my review can be helpful to someone in the future. I will post update tomorrow or Saturday when it's all done.

Got to see the girls

I went to my 1 day post op to get a look at the girls...all I can say is I'm in love. All of the suffering and waiting has been totally worth it. They are the perfect size. They are perky and youthful looking. I didn't get a picture yet. Tomorrow I get to shower and I will take a picture then.

First post op pic

Pain experience

Ok I thought I might give a little insight to the pain since most people who review are pre operation and honestly the pain is what scares me the most before hand. My doctor used local injections after I was passed out so that the first day I really had very very little pain at all. Then after that the pain has been minimal. Day 3 post op I only took Motrin and really had to make myself sit around and not so things because I felt great. My main problem is the itchy incisions which my husband says means the wounds are healing. That's great and all but man it's like having poison ivy and not being able to scratch it. I have even had to take Benadryl by mouth so I could sleep. I guess I shouldn't complain. Itch over pain any day.

Postop day 6 pictures

So the left is definitely higher then the right but that is where he corrected double bubble and did major Capsulorrhaphy work. He said it should drop. Fingers crossed. Over all I am very happy with my boobies and they are only going to look better and better

Looking better all the time

I saw doc on Friday and he was very happy with how the girls looked. I expressed my concern with the differences and he said they are where he would hope they would be at this stage. Once everything settles they will match up and be perfect. I really trust my doc so I'm going to chill out and out my faith in him.

1 month post op