Juvederm Lip Filler--upper Lip Only - Portland, OR

Dr. Kim of OHSU is my doctor and I am so grateful...

Dr. Kim of OHSU is my doctor and I am so grateful for his work in helping me through my makeover. I am 42 yrs old and have two kids. I have worked out hard my whole life and recently decided to work on my face. I've had my nose fixed (it had been previously broken, had a bump in the top, amongst a few other issues) and had my upper lip filled with 1 syringe of Juvederm. It's been less than a week so there is still swelling, but I love having full lips. Dr. Kim also injected a very small amount of Botox around my eyes to get rid of the deeper crow's feet, but still retain the tiny wrinkles to look more natural. I have also been using some hydraulonic acids on my face and staying out of the sun, just using self-tanning creams instead. At this point I don't yet look as natural as I want to, as my face still shows some stress and swelling, but I do like the direction and am glad for the choices I made.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is a fantastic facial plastic surgery artist. He is precise and works from the insides out to make sure the body still functions as it's meant to. I didn't bother with any numbing agents for my lip procedure and found the pain tolerable and at some points even a bit pleasurable. Dr. Kim and his entire crew are so helpful and charming. They have made my big makeover year a great experience that I would easily do again, and recommend to anyone.