42 YO - Bye Bye Big Boobies! - Oakville, ON

Very excited! I can't wait to welcome the new...

Very excited! I can't wait to welcome the new girls home! A long time coming! My final straw came when I ended up in a neck brace last summer with no logical explanation for severe neck pain and muscle tightness. I came to the conclusion that the girls were trying to take over. On April 3rd, 2014 I will be letting them know that it is I who is in charge!!!
You go girl!!    I can promise you that everything will feel so much better once this is done.
What size are you now, and what are you hoping for a final size?
I'm a JJ right now and hoping for a generous C.
Now that would be a nice change, and you would feel so much better.

10 Day Countdown is On!

Two pre-op appointments down and one more to go on March 28th. Spending the day getting the house in order and creating my post-op care list. Will post my list here once complete :0)

Before

Hope all went well...just waiting on my referral to go through to this doctor.
She is fantastic! You will love her! Keep in touch and let me know your surgical date.
that is really great to hear...how long did it take for your doctor to make the referral to the surgery date???

4 Days Post Op

Well Girls...the surgery was august 18th and I couldn't be happier...so far, so good...just waiting to get these drains out...hopefully saturday :)
how r u doing???
Hey there how are u coming along I hope.fine well as for me im doing great loving these new girls lol.
Dr. De Kleer