42 YO - Bye Bye Big Boobies! - Oakville, ON

Very excited! I can't wait to welcome the new...

Very excited! I can't wait to welcome the new girls home! A long time coming! My final straw came when I ended up in a neck brace last summer with no logical explanation for severe neck pain and muscle tightness. I came to the conclusion that the girls were trying to take over. On April 3rd, 2014 I will be letting them know that it is I who is in charge!!!

10 Day Countdown is On!

Two pre-op appointments down and one more to go on March 28th. Spending the day getting the house in order and creating my post-op care list. Will post my list here once complete :0)

Before

4 Days Post Op

Dr. De Kleer

Well Girls...the surgery was august 18th and I couldn't be happier...so far, so good...just waiting to get these drains out...hopefully saturday :)
how r u doing???
Hey there how are u coming along I hope.fine well as for me im doing great loving these new girls lol.
amazing before and after photos...you must feel amazing...
Tremendous! And to think they are only going to get smaller too. There's a lot of swelling in the "after".
I am glad you are feeling tremendous!!!!
how are you feeling???
Doing pretty good. Not too much pain just general achyness/soreness. I haven't taken anything for pain in quite a few days now. I have had some pretty extreme fatigue the last couple of days which has been pretty challenging.
It will only keep getting better and better....
I have had friends who say the only regret they have is they didn't do it sooner!!!
BEAUTIFUL...........OMG. I love them. How are you feeling ???? Are you able to lift your arms ??
LOL! Thanks! They will rise even more once the swelling goes down. I got to see them right after surgery because the surgeon was called back in to check the bleeding. Feeling pretty darn good! I have a low pain tolerance and I thought for sure I'd be drugged up for a couple of weeks. All I am taking is extra strength Tylenol and I barely need that. I can lift my arms more than I thought I would be able to but they are not overly fond of it lol
Looking good, how are you feeling?
Surprisingly good! Just dealing with the tremendous exhaustion and still have a bit of nausea here and there.
Are you on antibiotics? And no drains....lucky duck. I will have drains.
So relieved I didn't have drains! The only antibiotics I had were during the operation via IV. About an hour before, they gave me Tylenol and Gabapentin. I highly recommend the Gaba (*wink*). I felt nice and calm going in to the room and declared "Girl Power" prior to being knocked out LOL. It seemed appropriate at the time being in a room full of women LMAO. Then somebody turned out the lights :0)
Hope all went well...just waiting on my referral to go through to this doctor.
She is fantastic! You will love her! Keep in touch and let me know your surgical date.
that is really great to hear...how long did it take for your doctor to make the referral to the surgery date???
I had my consultation on January 13th and then waited for OHIP approval which came on March 12th I think and I was given June 20th. I asked to be placed on the cancellation list and within 24 hours I had April 3rd. I went from a three month wait to two weeks! I have my post Op with her on Friday. I had to be kept in the hospital for three nights and she saw me every day to make sure things were going well.
That was fast...did it take long for your doctors referral to go through? I had my doctors appt a week ago...and was wondering if I should call the clinic directly?
Oh! I see what you meant. My family doctor faxed the referral the next day. I didn't want to wait so I proactively called and I think it took four months to see the PS. I was told to expect a wait of three to six. I would absolutely call the clinic to ensure your referral made it. They don't mind you calling and really, you are just being your own health care champion by doing it :0)
thank you so much...that was exactly what I needed to know...how are you feeling???
Overall, not too bad. It really is crazy how quickly you can get off pain meds. Don't get me wrong. I'm achy, my nipples are on fire and I get the odd zinger but I am amazed that I barely need Tylenol. As long as you listen to your body in terms of rest you will fare well.
Hoping everything went perfectly, and that you are now on your way to a speedy, uneventful recovery!!!