So Grateful to Dr Miller!! - New York, NY

Dr Phillip Miller and his staff are the best!! I...

Dr Phillip Miller and his staff are the best!!
I had a previous rhinoplastry that was a disaster! i had two different sides to my nose. On one side it was flat in the bridge and the nostril was, lets just say NOT a Normal looking nostril! On the other side my nose looked like a pigs's nose! Put these two together and when you look straight ahead..well, i cried a lot! i stayed like this for almost 4 years, terrified that i could be made even worse..(NOTHING could be worse than what i had!) My ENT told me to see Dr Phillip Miller of NYC ,who in his opinion, was the best! well i saw him and he is a wonderful person, extremely intelligent, caring and has a gift i can only say comes from someone up above! He gave me a beautiful normal nose where i had NONE!! Thank You Dr Miller for changing my life!! if Dr Miller can fix my "deformity", he can do anything!!
Only 2 weeks post op and have sent before pics to real self! will
be sending after soon!
Was wondering if you had any pics to show,I'm interested in a revision but am afraid cas I can't afford a 3rd,right now can't afford the 2nd so want to make sure I see some1 really good¬ rush like my 1st
That's wonderful! Congratulations!

I can't wait to see your pics and am so glad you are happy! :)

Dr Miller NYC

I waited 4 years to get my nose fixed! my ENT doctor who is also a friend of the family told me to got to Dr Miller. after 3 tries my nose finally looks normal and fits my face. it was a mess! the surgeon here did a horrible job! it was twisted and went over to one side! Dr Miller IMHO, is the best!
Could you poss share some pics? I am thinking about DR M :) Thanks so much
please could you share your pics? Would be really helpful :) thanks for your story!
I'm happy for your positive results. Please share pictures.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon