Need another revision but am scared it will get worse - New York, NY

This was my first revision with Dr Sam Rizk, I now...

This was my first revision with Dr Sam Rizk, I now need another revision but am scared it will get worse. He made my nose longer, bulkier and considerably less attractive. My lips have also dropped as a result, he narrowed my bridge in between my eyes too much without me agreeing to him touching that area - as the problem was with the tip. I now have a noticeable bump on my bridge which I did not have before. He gave me 6 kenalog injections as I was excessively swollen; although having checked with 4 other revision specialists he should never had administered so much - particularly not within 2/3 weeks of each injection. It has been 2 years and my nose still swells up and if anything the tip is drooping more with time. When I discussed my disappointment with him, he was rude, insensitive and rushed me out of his office so as to see other clients. In my case, all he cared about was the money - his skill is massively over-hyped and over-rated due to the amount of publicity / PR and self-marketing him and his team apparently do to secure new patients. Now if I call the office, the receptionist hangs up on me or says he is not available to see me. Please don't believe the hype, there are so many dissatisfied patients of his - choose somebody who is kind and caring, who genuinely cares and will listen to your concerns. Surgery with Dr Rizk was the worst decision I ever made.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon