Revision Gone Wrong - New York, NY

Went to tabbal for some tip work and he took it...

Went to tabbal for some tip work and he took it upon himself to reconstruct my whole nose without my consent while i was put under, he left me with a severly crooked nose with a C shaped nasal bone and a shapeless tip with no support, he cant look at you afterwards and lies about the surgery. I require an extensive reconstruction with rib grafting.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Hes a nasty old man with a horrible bedside manner and a liar

I'm so sorry for what you're going thru and I understand because I was in a very similar situation before. Hang in there.
Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
I am terribly sorry you had to go through this. I can't believe a surgeon would just do whatever he desires without the patient consent. Very unethical. I hope you are able to have revision and fix your nose. Thanks for warning others about this surgeon.
Yikes, so scary to realize that there are a percentage of us, who will have or have had bad outcomes. I'm very sorry you had to be one of them. How long ago was this and any ideas yet on who you might seek to do a revision? Any chance you're willing to share photos? Best of luck to you.