The Ultimate Revision With Phenominal Results... - New York, NY

The reason why I did the surgery was because it...

The reason why I did the surgery was because it was necessary before any further trauma was caused by the tearing of the implants. My advice to anyone having any procedure done is to always go with your gut instinct & before you decide have a second opinion! Only you know your body better than anyone else!!!!

I came to Dr. E for a second opinion on a breast implant procedure & revision I had done &  it went wrong. When I arrived at the office it was nice, quiet & cozy. I was greeted on a first name basis, everyone knew who I was before even getting there. Immediately, I met with Dr. E, he came in & hugged me hello, then asked how can I help you. I did not tell him my situation, as I needed to know if he saw what I was experiencing! He took a look, wrote some things down & asked me, tell me whats wrong. I explained & he went in depth about my complaint & that it was imperative I have this corrected before any further damage occured. I was furious because, the Dr. who had done my surgery told me it was all in my head. Dr. E explained, it was not in my head & yes what I was seeing, feeling & experiencing is occuring! whooo, I was relieved, unfortunatly there was no guareentee how i would look afterwards. We discussed the procedure & 2wks from my 1st visit, I had my revision. In Dr. E's words "let it be the last"... & so it was, Amen

My revision entailed a special procedure known as strattice to ensure that there would be no further complications. I awoke to happy group of people, who dressed me & even put me in a cab home! That same evening I recieved several phone calls from the Dr. & the days to follow. When I returned for my follow up, I was explained in depth what my procedure entailed & why. Then he checked my scars which were already fading, removed my drainage tubes to prevent excessive swelling & showed me my before & after. I was in shock!!! Everyone was in awe, even the new staff, thought I was there to have my breasts made smaller. when told I was a revision follow up, their face drop, they thought my breasts were really mine! Now that speaks volumes. He was able to correct my implants that tore thru the capsule & sutures. I can genuinely say with all sincerity after 2yrs & 2 surgeries with a diff. Dr. & 1 final surgery with Dr. E, he is in my opinion the best surgeon in NYC you can be blessed to find. Dr. E not only provides you with his skills, but also with mental & emotional support before during & after your surgery. He goes above & beyond his job description. He is worth every visit. Im proud to say I'm a patient of his =)

I just ran across a woman who found a Doc in NYC. She is posted under... Round 2 Breast augmentation from bad to worse & now to #3......
Hi Kiwi6! Unfortunately, although I loved Dr. E and wanted him to do my surgery, he is the surgeon who told me he thought I would be better off working with someone who is more familiar with strattice. I am still really disappointed, because despite his own doubt, I think Dr. E is an amazing surgeon and I would have loved to have him do my revision.
Wow you look great! I had revision surgery w my NYC ps but if I have any further problems I would seek him out. I too am curious as to the other ps was since I am in NYC.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Oh my!!! There is so much I can say about Dr. E, but I will let his work speak for itself. He is truly a gifted & phenominal surgeon with blessed hands. He loves what he does therefore will not steer you wrong. He does not sell you a dream, he tells you what is right for you based on your needs & expectations. I trusted him enough to allow him to perform my revision surgery of my breasts.