34-year-old Mom of Two | 5' 4" 113 Lbs | ReAug After Double Bubble in 2013 | Ohio

I had my first aug in July 2013 after...

I had my first aug in July 2013 after breastfeeding two children, 19 months apart, for over a year each. I was deflated. I went from an "almost B" to a "full C". I had Natrelle silicone implants - style 15, both 371cc implanted with a peri-areolar incision under the muscle.

Overall, I am happy with the size for my frame. (I'm 5' 4" and 113 lbs). However, from the beginning it appears that my left pocket was either naturally more deep, or my surgeon made the pocket too deep, therefore I have a "double bubble" on my LEFT side. My surgeon waited for it to heal, but it didn't. Today, I also see a slight right-side double bubble, as well.

My option is to have the original PS merely make an in incision at the lower portion of the breast fold and tighten the pockets internally.

I have instead opted to increase the size of my implants to a full D, or DD. I purchased a few D bras after my surgery when I was swollen and over time, my implants have dropped and "fluffed" and I've also lost about 10 lbs. I'd like for my D bras to be full. My PS will take precautions prior to implanting the new implants so that the double bubble doesn't happen again.

Am currently deciding how big I would like to go, am thinking no bigger than 492 cc's, but am flexible. Confirming with surgeon soon.

Surgery tomorrow morning!

Met with the surgeon and his office twice this week. I feel really comfortable that the next aug will fix my double bubble as much as possible. Because of my internal anatomy, we have some challenges, but the larger implant should actually help with the matter.

My goal is to be a full D - but NOTHING larger than a DD. I have 371cc silicone unders now and he is thinking anywhere from mid to high 400 cc's.

I'm hoping that the "less pain" and "faster recovery time" is true of secondary augmentations.

Will post when I can!

Day 1 - About 8 hours post-op

My surgery lasted about an hour and a half. I was very concerned about the anesthesia, but I have a patch behind my ear and had zofram at the surgery center.

I'm currently sitting up in a lazy boy and cannot get over how much more range of motion I have after this surgery. I can already put my hair in a top knot.

The soreness is primarily at my rib cage where my PS had to work on my pocket and put a few sutures. I've only looked once, but the DB looks FAR better. My implant size increased from 371cc's to 492 (or 491) cc's.

Will take a better picture tomorrow, but this time my incision point is under the breast so the shape is a little... off. I'm hoping that's normal.

I'm optimistic, sleepy and feeling good.

Day 2 About 24 hours post-op

Far less pain than the first procedure, however definitely can feel discomfort at the creases.
Still feel far better than the first aug.

Am happy with the results so far. Looking forward to showering.

Day 3 Post Op - feeling good!

Overall I feel good, I had forgotten about how difficult it was to get up from a reclining position, but aside from that I'm feeling great. Completely went off pain pills after Thursday (day of surgery) and Friday (Day 1 Post Op) and have been on tylenol every six hours for Saturday(Day 2 Post Op) and Sunday (today). It's like my body knows within 30 minutes that it's time for some relief.

I also forgot how DIFFICULT it is to get a good night's sleep after a breast aug, yikes. Good thing my two little ones had me prepared for this.

Thus far I am really liking my results. I am waiting for the drop and fluff. I'm definitely enjoying not wearing a bra. My first aug was peri-areolar and my nipples were in so much pain. This time since I had pockets to fix, the incision point was inframammary and the "discomfort" is quite different.

Overall, the husband and I can definitely see a difference from my before (371's) and after (492's). At this point, I'm happy I went through with it.

So far, so good. I visit the Dr. for my post-op on Thursday.

Did you get bigger implants?
I did. I went from 371cc to 491 or 492 cc's.
Congratulations! You can already see you have beautiful results! You may be interested in getting additional support from the community while you're healing in a Forum of other women getting breast implant revisions this July 2014. Keep us posted!
Thank you!
Thanks for update, hope mine goes as well tomorrow.
Good luck!
Surgery done, more pain than I expected. See how everything looks on Monday.
Best wishes!!!!
Thank you!
I also have a double bubble, I am scheduled for surgery on Friday. Externally nerves. This will be my 4th surgery in the last year on right side. Hope all goes well.
I also have a double bubble and am scheduled for surgery, nerves of outcome. Hope yours went well.
I am also in need of a double bubble revision. I'm anxious to see ur results! Good luck and keep us posted :0)
Hay babe, yeh mine is pretty bad and I have sooooo much loose skin it's horrible so I need them pumped up.. But also need the double bubble fixed just hoping it all goes 2 plan. I get my op next Friday morning so when I get back onto my Internet ill post a pic :) keep ur fingers crossed for me xx
I certainly will - thank you!
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! What day is your surgery? Mine is the 17th!
Best wishes on your upcoming revision!!! :-)
Thanks sweetheart I'm so scared :/ just want 2 wake up and love my boobs. Xx thank u
I understand the feeling. Lets just hope for the best and stay positive!!!
Hay Hun I have the same issue and getting my next op on the 18th. :) good luck Hun
Good luck to you! Are you going bigger, as well?
I want 2! I really want to go 550 but iv read it can make it worse. So I don't know. I just can't afford for this 2 happen again :,( are u?
It can if u don't get the pocket fixed Hun. That's why I will require internal stitches 2 the muscle. I'm also going high profile as it has a smaller base :) 1 week 2 go fingers crossed for me
Yep I'm going 2 go 550 I'm so worried this will happen again. But the dr has said he can fix it :/ so I'm really preying I love them
Go with a surgeon who used the Strattice dermal matrix next time if you need another revision. It helps create a perfect pocket and you won't need additional revisions.
Thank you! Here's hoping I don't need another revision!