No Scar Answer to my Skin Cancer

During my visit to the dermatologist I pointed out...

during my visit to the dermatologist I pointed out a red spot on my nose that seemed to scab over easily, but never quite heal. The derm told me it was a squamous cell carcinoma, the kind caused by sun damage. While squamous cell cancer won't usually kill you, if left untreated it does spread, and it can create big ugly areas. It could have eaten away my entire nose. I saw some photos of that. I decided it was best to have it removed when it was new and small. I went to a skin cancer specialist in Moh's surgery. Moh's surgery is a subspecialty of dermatology, and not everyone does it. But I wanted it, because the alternative was to be disfigured. My skin lesion was on my nose, so I didn't want somebody cutting a big piece off it. Mohs sounded like the perfect solution, because it's done with local anaesthesia, and the surgeon removes the skin layer by layer, or slice by slice, sending each slice to be biopsied while you are still in the office and numbed. You stay until a layer comes back clean. So they only take off exactly what's necessary to "get' the cancer. It's a cure about 98% of the time. And then you are sent to a cosmetic surgeon. In my case, because this was on the bridge of my nose, they had to do a skin graft (they can't just sew up that area, because there's hardly any extra skin.). So they took some skin from my shoulder and grafted it on to my nose. They held it in place with a cotton ball that they sewed into the nose as well. Several days later, they removed the graft. You can hardly tell it is there. There's no hole in my nose, and no real scar. This surgery is WORTH IT. I will look for some photos I took during the procedure, and if I find them, I'll post them.

I am so grateful to DR LAWCY for providing me with cannabis oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 6 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped issues, but only damaged my immune system and frustrated me. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the cannabis oil a lot and saw the Post that DR LAWCY could provide me with cannabis Oil i contact him on: drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com for the procurement of this medication,the medication was procured and delivered within 2 days and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months.I am here to let every one know that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total change in my health, with DR LAWCY cannabis oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America region and Europe at large, get your cannabis oil from DR LAWCY at: drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com
All forms of disease and conditions are treatable and often curable with the use of high grade hemp oil as a treatment Dr. Okpoko offer top quality Dr. Okpoko/Medicinal Marijuana/Cannabis oil, he supply to dispensaries and individual patients who are 18 years and above Do NOT let your family member suffer from cancer and many more when we are at your service Cure for Cancer and Other Conditions Dr. OKPOKO CBD-oil has been used to cure the following ailments: • Cancer(All Types) • Arthritis • Diabetes • Leukemia • Osteoporosis • Crohn’s Disease • Insomnia • Migraines • Depression • Asthma • Multiple Sclerosis • Psoriasis • Glaucoma • Burns • Chronic pain • Mutated cells (tumors, polyps, warts) • High blood Pressure(Hypertension) Anti-Aging Properties In addition to its effectiveness in treating cancer and numerous conditions, Dr. Okpoko cannabis oil also has marvelous anti-aging properties............The hemp oil rejuvenates your vital organs which deteriorate over time. So the oil will make you feel a couple of decades younger. He also offer discreet shipping and delivery is in no time. The Herbal Meds we supply will help you solve all your pains problems. If you have are looking for treatment for any of these conditions, Email him now ASAP dr.okpokospellhome@hotmail.com or visit his web site dr-okpoko-spell-home.webs.com DR. OKPOKO HEALING HOME you can also email me on my email fernanderzcharlotte@gmail.com or call me on +12045147375
I just read your post, I have had bcc removed on right side of my nose and need more taken as not clear. They have suggested taking more skin and leaving open to heal. I could have skin graft or flap not sure what to do? Do you have pictures?