Rhinoplasty & Septoplasty 01/31/13 - Newport Beach, CA

I've always wanted to get my nose done, but was a...

I've always wanted to get my nose done, but was a little scared of the recovery period. I must say doing research and reading through pre-op and post-op care prior to surgery was very helpful. Before going into surgery I stocked my house with everything recommended by my doctor.
Before the surgery I got labs done and took Arnica and antibiotics as prescribed. The arnica is suppose to help reduce swelling. I went in to the surgery center and was fairly relaxed. I just remember I was freezing in the surgery room, and when I woke up I was all done. I didn't feel any pain immediately after and I followed the recommendations of my physician. I drank lots of fluids, took my anti-inflammatory meds and pain meds as prescribed. Day 3, as expected was the worse! Breathing was almost impossible. I was soo happy I had bought straws. I was able to eat and drink through them. The rest of the week didn't seem nearly as bad. Finally day 7 came around and I was able to get my splints and my cast removed.
Underneath my cast was a wonderfully shaped nose. Only problem my pores looked twice their size and like they had absorbed all the gunk from the cast. In any case, my nose looked great. My nose was numb and the skin around it was very oily. As time has gone on I have begun to recover the feeling on the tip of my nose and the skin has definitely recovered.
Overall I would say the surgery and the recovery period really were not all that bad. I love not only how my nose looks, but also the way it functions.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Like many others, my nose has been something that I have never really liked and have always wanted to get done. I was a little afraid of the recovery period and of any damage that could be done to the interior structures of my nose so I wanted to make sure that I not only went to an experienced plastic surgeon but I wanted him or her to also have an ENT background. After much research and a couple of consultations I chose Dr. Sadati to do my surgery. Dr. Sadati was very thorough during my initial consultation and examined both the interior and exterior of my nose. He addressed all of my concerns and made me feel at ease. He told me what to expect immediately after the surgery and what my post-op care should consist of. In addition to being a great doctor, his staff was so warm and welcoming. They made me feel like I was part of their little family. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Sadati and his staff! I simply had a great experience and am thankful I found them.

Thank you for your kind words. We thrive on providing the best customer service and patient experience. Lovely to hear that you love your nose.
My friend had her septo/rhino by Dr Sadati as well! Will you be sharing your before and afters with us? Are you happy with your results?