Juvederm to Smile Lines and to Lips for Fullness - Newport Beach, CA

I am the patient coordinator at the office, and...

Got Juvederm with Dr. Bandy last December 8th. I absolutely loved it! With lots of sun damage to my face, I started to notice my "smile lines" were getting deeper and make-up was starting to settle into these areas and looked really tacky and looked like my face was dirty. After the injection it took a few days for the lines to actually smooth out. But once they did, I was super happy. Now that its been almost a year and the product is wearing off I'm a little sad. Also, I had juvederm put into my lips. I love it. I was scared at first because my lips were so swollen and I thought I had made a huge mistake, but once the swelling went down I was left with perfectly plumped lips. So happy! This was also done in December, so it is starting to go down also. I'm hoping to get a fat transfer to the area so that I don't have to keep going through Juvederm, but for anyone that is interested, I would highly recommend juvederm

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I am the patient coordinator at the office, and I'm so blessed to work with such an amazing and honest surgeon. She has done my breasts, my botox and several other treatments. There was no question as to who I would trust more to do my juvederm. She's the best! She really understood what I wanted when I told her that I didn't want to look like a fish. I trust her judgement and I'm so happy that I did. I'm very lucky that I get to try new things as they come out and feel that being able to share my experience with honest reviews and photos helps others that might be interested in the same treatment.

Your so lucky to have that job.  That is my dream job lol.  I feel like I do it online but I don't get the perks that you do haha.  You look great, you are so lucky that it lasted that  long!
Thank you for the kind words. YES I absolutely love my job. I'm very blessed to be in the position I am in. I get to just talk to people, about plastic surgery and skin care all day long.....amazing! Plus, I get to see whole life and body transformations. I have seen miracles and how plastic surgery can change someones life. No sooner that I wrote this post did my lips fade. It's been 10 months and I just noticed that they were gone about 2 weeks ago, so it lasted a long time. Juvederm to the lips is an off label use, so technically they can't advertise or say that it lasts a year. I notice that even with fat transfers to the lips it takes 2-3 transfers to get the desired affect. I think its because we are constantly using our lips to talk, eat and drink. Even something like kissing I'm sure puts pressure on the lips and encourages the product to be absorbed faster than if it were somewhere else. All in all, I loved it, but as soon as I am able, I'm going to for sure do a fat transfer. 10 months even came too fast. I want it like that forever. :)
I noticed that too-Juve was my first filler and it felt like it was gone after a few weeks, I was soooo disappointed!  So I tried the Juve Ultra and felt not much difference and decided to try the Perlane.  That lasts so much longer, it is my primary go to filler,  although everyone processes it differently, I really love it.  Juve is known for its gel like consistency and I think that is what I dont like about it-it makes it feel like it disappears so quick.   There was so much more swelling compared to results after a few weeks w the juve, it added to the disappointment
Oh Bummer. I have tried Perlane at all. We stick with Juvederm, but maybe I will try Perlane sometime. I'm anxious to get the fat transfer done so that hopefully I won't have to have any other fillers anytime within the next few years. Thanks for letting me know about Perlane though, I will have to look into it!