Horrible Experience - Newmarket, ON

I can't even describe how much I regret my...

I can't even describe how much I regret my decision to have this procedure with Dr. Rival. Horrible result and I really wish I hadn't done it. This has been really hard on me and I really wish I had chosen another Toronto doctor. I had never had anything like this done before, and unfortunately, I didn't know who to choose. I will need a complete revision. I am having a hard time knowing who I should go to for the revision. It has been over a year since the procedure. I guess at this point, things will basically stay as they are, so I am quite disappointed that I look this way now. I think what I dislike the most, is that one side looks really obvious that a mistake was made--it has that classic too-much-cartilage-carved-away look that you would think you don't see anymore since the 80s. Embarrassing.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
Also, I don't know why you gave 1 star for everything. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to see him, the payment process was straightforward, Nadia is the sweetest and most helpful person ever and always returned my calls immediately. Dr. Rival answered all my questions, his bedside manner was always respectful and professional and he never rushed me. Your review confuses me. Dr. Rival is nothing like you say.
Ok, once I read this, I realize I really want to clarify something: I have absolutely no complaints about Nadia! I actually never met her. I think she must be new there since I had my operation. I dealt with a couple of staff but none named Nadia, so I certainly do not want my review to reflect badly on her. The staff I dealt with were quite unhelpful on multiple occasions. I was actually happy when I noticed that now the contact is Nadia and I remember thinking "oh good, I hope this person is an improvement" As I mentioned in my other comment, I am happy you had a good experience. Please realize though, my experience was nothing like yours. There were problems with staff, issues with payment process, and I didn't find that my questions were answered and I did feel rushed. This has been a hard experience and it took me a long time to even get the nerve to write the review. I put thought into it and this is my honest review. I can see why it is a surprise, because lots of people post positive reviews. I really wish I could be one of those people!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Felt rushed. For the money I paid, it would have been good if he spent more time answering my questions.