Excellent Umbilicoplasty Specialist - New York, NY

Im from St. Louis, and had umbilicoplasty done by...

Im from St. Louis, and had umbilicoplasty done by a local surgeon after my general practitioner cut through my navel piercing during my hysterectomy. The local plastic surgeon butchered my belly button, so in order to seek out a more positive cosmetic appearance, I found Dr. Sterry, and am so happy I did. We had never been to New York before, so it was a mini-vacation for us. We arrived, and were called back within 10 minutes of my arrival. After taking some pictures, the procedure started. He made me feel comfortable about everything, and set aside 3 hours for my procedure. He is a perfectionist in every sense of the word, so he took his time and used all of the allotted time. Anyone that needs this unique type of surgery will be in good hands with this doctor. I just can't say enough about how happy I am.
This is so very helpful. I hope I don't have to go all the way to NYC but will do so if necessary. Thanks so much.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Scar Removal community.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, and the pictures he has on his website prove his expertise. Kind man and very down-to-earth personality. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is in need of umbilicoplasty. I gave him 5 stars on all categories except the follow-up. Ive had to bug them about setting up my follow-up Skype appointment.