I had a consultation - Rhinoplasty - New York, NY

I had a consultation with Dr. Thorne (I was...

I had a consultation with Dr. Thorne (I was referred by a family member). A friend of mine also referred me to Dr. Ciardullo. Dr. Thorne has great reviews on other sites, but none here, whereas Dr. Ciardullo has tons of great reviews here and elsewhere. I really liked Dr. Thorne from the consult -- wondering if I should take it as a red flag that there aren't reviews here. His price is considerably higher, but he's been rated a top doctor in several publications several times, and he teaches at NYU. I'm willing to pay more for an UES doctor for the peace of mind... Just wondering if maybe his price is the reason he doesn't have more reviews. Thoughts?

Chose another doctor

Well, I can't update this review to change doctors. I really liked Dr. Thorne but from the information I got, it sounded like he does about 3-12 nose jobs per month. I felt more comfortable going with a doctor who does at more like 3-12 a week and who mainly focuses on noses.

Is there a way to update the doc on my review or do I need a new username and everything?
New York Plastic Surgeon