Who Had a Rhynoplasty Done by Dr Neistein at Lenox Hill? - New York, NY

Hi Guys, I am meeting with Dr Neinstein next week...

Hi Guys, I am meeting with Dr Neinstein next week for a first consultation for a nose job, who had experience with Dr Neinstein. I am African American with a nose without a bridge. I will pay $50 for the consultation, I don't know the price of the surgery yet. I've been thinking about doing a nose job for the longest. Now I think I am ready to do so and finally take care of me, me, me, me and me...oh I forgot....me.

Dr Neinstein

based on the reviews

I am going on Monday at NYEE for a second opinion, I will keep you guys posted
I am thinking of going to Washington DC for a second opinion with Dr Harris.
Guys I met with Dr Neinstein today, he took pictures of my nose, but said, he needs some advice from a second doctor, Dr Tabbal, who does not have good reviews on the net....I do not know, hopefuly, they not talking about the same dr Tabbal.
are you going forward with the surgery because i saw that dr tabbal has bad reviews but is suppose to be the best ?..hes helping dr nein stein with min as well
I am kind of hesitant now. I am going for a second opinion in Washington DC, Dr Monte Harris is said to be one of the best in performing the rhino on African American.
I was told that Dr X at NYEE performs rhynoplastie as well. I am meeting with him on 4/17, i will keep you guys posted.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You might want to check out this gallery of African American nose jobs. You'll want to look for a surgeon who is very experienced doing rhinoplasties on African Americans. Please keep us posted and let us know how your consultation with Dr. N. goes.

Thank you very much, I will keep you guys posted