37 - New York, NY

My reason for a new nose was because I felt like...

My reason for a new nose was because I felt like my nose was to wide. I did not like my side view. The pros were that I love my doctor he is the best. He was so sweet and took his time explaining what I should except after the surgery. The cons were not being able to breathe after the surgery for a few days. The black and blues were another con, but that's it.
If you don't feel like putting pics on here, would you mind emailing some to me? I'd love to see some of his work, as I am trying to find a surgeon for my rhinoplasty!
Australia Plastic Surgeon

My doctor ( dr guy watts) was so patient with me I had so many questions. He never seem to be in a rush when I had an appointment with him. The day of the surgery he took his time to explain everything to me again and my mom who took me to the hospital the day of the surgery. When we entered the operating room I must have look really scared cause he took my hand and told me everything was going to be fine. I felt so safe with him. After the surgery he came to see me again to explain what not to do and how to sleep and how to take my meds. I can honestly say he has the patience of an angel. My god bless his hands and heart. I was also pleased to learn that he does volunteer work for children with cleft palate. He is truly heaven sent. Keep up the great work Dr. Watts. I love my new nose. He did such a great job I didn't even need to use my pain killers.