A Brilliant Doctor and a Truly Compassionate Man! In my Opinion, a Life Saver! - New York

I have had to have two procedures involving skin...

I have had to have two procedures involving skin cancer in my lower eyelids. Usually my skin doctor does his own Mohs treatment. If necessary, however he will call in Dr. Robert Schwarz if there is a necessity of reconstructing the area. My first procedure involving Dr. Schwarz was 12/2013. He came in without knowing if he would be paid or not and did a magnificent job. No skin grafting necessary. The other eyelid which he came in for was 4/29/2014. On this occasion it was necessary to graft skin from my ear in order to do the reconstruction. Once again Dr. Schwarz' skill was amazing!!!!
His staff is extremely professional, courteous and actually fun to be around- I have had several follow-up visits and never felt rushed or nervous!! I actually call him Dr. Genius. I highly recommend him. Also, felt very little pain after both procedures.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

I think I reviewed him when describing the procedures he performed on me. I have no problem in singing his praises again (and I really can sing). He is brilliant, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, has a very light touch (considering the work he did on me). I've had to see many doctors this last year for various conditions and I would rank Dr. Schwarz as the best practitioner I've been to.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for sharing.  I'm glad both surgeries were successful.
Thank you Jill. I must admit I was extremely nervous before both surgeries however Dr. Schwarz quickly put me at ease and I let him do his magic. The comments I've gotten afterward from both friends and family was they couldn't believe what he was able to accomplish and how quickly the healing process was as early as a week later. He really is the best!!!
That is great!