36 Yr Old, 3 Kids, 5'10, 150lbs, Bad Surgery, Looking to Revise Boobs, and Get Fat Transfer to Butt. - New Haven, CT

Years ago I had just one baby and very saggy...

Years ago I had just one baby and very saggy deflated boobs for a very young girl. I was in my early 20's and not married. (I will eventually add a picture). I went to the top rated doctor in the area I live, I saw his work on the Internet and in person and I loved it. He was great, and boobs was prob about 80% of what he does. I thought I would be happy with the results. In so many ways he was wonderful. But after my first surgery my boobs were huge. The only thing he did was fill up my deflated skin. We talked about me being a full C cup. I was definitely a DD. I told him this was bigger than I wanted and bigger than we discussed and he told me they were proportionate to my body because I have large hips!! I realized he tried to get away with as little work as possible. Maybe because I was young, I didn't properly communicate that I wanted a full C even if that meant he had to cut skin out. My mistake was I trusted his expertise. So I asked him to fix it and he said yes and he would just charge me for the anesthesia/hospital fees. So I did it and they were completely wrong again! One was bigger than the other and they looked lopsided. He said everything was fine at post op and it would be fine. When I went back again weeks later I kept saying "are you happy with these results" and he would not give me a clear answer! I was so upset bug he told me I had to wait to try to fix it again. He kept blaming my body for the way it came out. I'm sure this is true but he said you can't predict for sure how someone's body will react to it and what the results will be. So after the third surgery they are still very wrong. You can't tell in clothes or even in a bikini unless I point it out, but I am not happy with them. There is a pic in a previous question I posted. I will add more. So now I am married I have two more babies (gained quite a bit of weight between and after pregnancy and I'm looking to revise this surgery and get a fat transfer to butt. I have worked hard at loosing all the weight and am back to the weight I was in early 20's.
So I would like to try to fix this but I am scared that it could come out worse. What if there is something wrong with the way my body heals? I am very healthy.
I also am going through a front tooth dilemma right now (toddler knocked it out with his head). I'm considering starting a separate blog about that process but not sure if I have enough time to update both.
Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us on RealSelf. I love the pictures of you and your beautiful family and friends. You look great but many of us can understand that you want to "feel" great too.

I am hoping your revision journey goes well. Be sure to read as many revision reviews as you can. I think the most important thing I have learned from reading revision reviews is that it's important to get many doctor consults with doctors who specialize in revisions. I think your body will heal well with the right plan. When do you think you'll be able to get another revision?

Sorry about the tooth...keep us posted on everything!
Thank you Beth, I am def doing this surgery but I have to handle the tooth problem first. I updated that. I plan to add pics too

Pics that have nothing to do with boobs

My BFF and my fam

Pics
How many ccs did you have at first and now?
Your babies are just too cute! Are u planning to get mod implants this time? Also what size are u planning to revise too?
What are mod? I am just going to do a regular C . Did you see the boob pics from my question?

Pics
Do you ever just feel like you are falling apart?! Ugh.. One day at a time right. As soon as I fix something another issue pops up.
I know this is strange but I can't remember. You can see them in a question I posted. I wear 34d now
They are a wider implant; u have more side boob smaller towards the front; if u have hips they will fit perfectly!

Inbox me if you want to know because I don't wish to damage his reputation. I'm just disappointed with my results, but he was very nice man and I hear he has many happy patients.