Worst Decision of my Life - Monterrey

I had a rhinoplasty to remove a dorsal hump. I...

I had a rhinoplasty to remove a dorsal hump.
I just wanted some minimal rasping but the doctor changed my entire nose!
I don't recognize myself when I look in the mirror.

The tip is upturned, and pinched.
My profile is ski sloped (I asked for straight)
and the nasal bones are now pencil thin!

My eyes dont even look the same because he messed so much with the bones around them....

Every morning I feel like I wake up into a nightmare. I am currently looking into revision. Hopefully I can find a doctor.

En español

Tener la cirugía de nariz con el Doctor Héctor Ramírez de FORMA fue la peor decisión de mi vida. Yo solamente quería que me raspara un poquito el dorso de la nariz pero el doctor cambió mi nariz completamente!

La hizo DEMASIADO delgada y aparte me la dejo para arriba de puerquito.

Yo no le pedí nada de esto y fui súper específica que quería algo natural. El me dijo que me vería igual de en frente y eso fue una mentira. Mi nariz está completamente cambiada y demasiado pequeña para mi nariz.

Ahora estoy sufriendo de una depresión demasiado grande. El doctor Hector Ramírez arruino mi vida

Examining the mistakes my surgeon made

So as examine my nose more and more (I usually avoid mirrors) I am understanding what I don't like about it and mistakes the surgeon made.

One of the things about this nose is that it is upturned.
As a result, it is showing a LOT nostril where I didn't show any before.

Another thing and possibly the most difficult to fix (if not impossible) is that the doctor was extremely aggressive with the osteotomies and to top it off the osteotomies are not even. The nasal bones were narrowed more at the top and less at the bottom giving me a hollow eye look.

I believe as a result of the osteotomies my internal nasal valves were narrowed so they get clogged easier and also make a whistling noise often.

My nose lost so much support so it has collapsed. I have what you call an inverted V deformity.

The tip was overly narrowed as well giving it a pinched look. It is also higher than the rest of my dorsum giving me a scooped look on profile view.

I am looking into revision specialists. Hopefully someone can get me back to a place where I can feel comfortable with myself.

Should I wait?

I've been hearing a lot of great things about Dr. Davis so I am considering seeing him. Unfortunately when I called his Office I found out he has no openings until April of NEXT year! This is devastating to me because I was hoping to have surgery this this December and be done with the suffering.

Avoiding my reflection has proven to be tricky and tiering.

I was also considering seeing other doctors like Gruber and Guyuron but for that I must wait too as I can't afford to travel all around the country in one time.

Does anyone have any advice?

My Journey to Revision Rhinoplasty

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm writing a review about he doctors I'm consulting with for my revision. You can find it at http://www.realself.com/review/usa-my-journey-revision-rhinoplasty#/entry-356150

In case you are still interested :)

I could always use some input from others and also sharing my experience and receiving the support helps!

Hector Ramirez

This doctor claimed I would look the same from the front and I TOTALLY do not. He did not listen to what I asked at all and just did what he wanted, a cookie cutter nose that is way too small for my face. Don't go to him just because he appears on television. He will not listen to your individual needs.