Septorhinoplasty and bilateral earlobe repair - Milwaukee, WI

Three years ago, I got a septorhinoplasty. Before,...

Three years ago, I got a septorhinoplasty. Before, my nose was severely crooked and my septum was also badly deviated due to an injury I sustained when I was 12. I was so happy with the result until I bumped my nose 2 weeks post op. So now (3 years later) I am finally getting rid of the bump which has haunted me since!

Lovely lobes.

So 7 years ago I gauged my ears. Should've listened to my Mother and not done it! Because now, 7 years later, I decided to get them fixed. I was thinking of doing it with my septorhinoplasty in March but the price of doing it under anesthesia is 2x as much! So I decided to do it in the clinic with no anesthesia except the local of course. My same surgeon, Dr. Rhee, is doing it. I can't wait to schedule the procedure and have cute little earlobes again. I've longed to wear ear rings for so long. I can't wait!
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing! Informative, awesome bedside manner, and so knowlegable. He made me feel safe and like I couldn't be in better hands. He did my origional procedure and is doing my next as well.