My Rhinoplasty Experience- Painfree and Worth It! - Miami

I just had my rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago and I am...

I just had my rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago and I am more than happy with my experience and the results. First of all, I was expecting this to be a very painful procedure, but suprisingly it was not painful at all, just slightly uncomfortable at times. I must admit I was a bit nervous going into the procedure but the staff made me feel very secure and comforted me.

When I got home from my surgery, it felt like a headcold but I made sure to get a lot of rest and now only 3 weeks later I can't tell you how THRILLED I am with the results. The bruising I experienced was minimal and the swelling is subsiding now so my nose looks so much nicer, refined and best of all its straight now! And it looks natural which was another concern of mine. Friends and family and colleagues look at me trying to figure out what it is that I changed about my appearance but they cant figure it out- they just say that I have been looking great lately! My only regret is not doing it sooner and Dr. E and his staff are incredible! ;)

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor E has over 20 years of experience and is a facial plastic surgeon- these are very important credentials because your face should only be trusted to someone that specializes in facial plastic surgery