Bulbous Nose I've Hated Forever

Hello Im glad I found this site! Everyone is so...

Hello Im glad I found this site! Everyone is so inspirational with there stories and blogging on there progress, really gives me more confidence to continue on this journey. Im hoping to get rhinoplasty by the latest october the sooner the better but im still a little nervous.

What I dont like about my nose::: its super bulbous it takes over my face and I feel like I cant see anything but it. It makes me feel horrible every time I loo at it but im scared because I dont see alot of cases with bulbous nose and I dont want someone to mess it up more (Ive seen the horror stories) :( I just dont know what to do i guess im torn any thoughts ? Thanks!

Have you found a surgeon?
You are so pretty! The rhinoplasty will make you look even better
To be honest you look good, but after rhinoplasty you should look like way better !
Thank you everyone! The comments def make me smile. But truthfully my nose just gets me down everyday its really driving me insane lol I think every year (everyday) it gets worse I look at it more and more and it makes me want to just do the surgery myself hahahaha not literally im just kidding but I know I need to take the surgery serious and look as best as I can to find the right doctor for bulbous nose I know that when I do it Everything in my life will be much much more better .... :)
You and I are in the same boat - I'm reading everyone's posts and doing LOTS of research on nosejobs and surgeons. Although I feel like I am attractive and pretty, at the same time I hate my nose... all my life. I have a rhinoplasty consultation with a surgeon (that I have researched at length) on Feb 26. I have a feeling that I already know most of what he will tell me, I just have some questions for him before make a final final decision. I think I'm pretty well informed on the risks, and I think I'll more than likely decide to do it. I'm 36 years old, but people usually think I'm 28-30, I have a young look. But if I decide I am really going to do this, I'd like to get on with it soon before I get TOOO old! (LOL) Just think about everything as long as you need to. And research reseach research! Check that doctor's credentials. Know the risks that can happen even if your doctor is legit and does everything right.There is still some risk regardless. But I am encouraged that a lot of people on this site seem to be happy they did it. Good luck to you and me!
Hello! It sounds like you are just beginning your rhinoplasty journey, so welcome! I agree totally with the other comments, that you are lucky in that you're a beautiful woman. I also think you would be a great candidate for this surgery! Many, many patients have mild to severe bulbous tips. If you really take your time and research this operation, bulbous tips, and surgeons, you will most likely make a wise and informed decision, and will have nothing to worry about. In my case, my nostrils came close to being a deformity, and I didn't see any pictures where the nostrils were as large as mine (so I understand your concern). I just kept looking and looking until I found a doctor who had operated on noses similar to mine. Starting to look at surgeon's websites and their before/after pictures are a great way to start.
you are really pretty! i agree with angiemecc!

You are gorgeous and I can only imagine that this will enhance your beauty! I agree with everything Faith said. In addition, here's what doctors say about choosing the right rhinoplasty surgeon for you.

Take care and PLEASE keep us updated! :)

I had never seen that link before Angie. Excellent advice from some of the best rhinoplasty surgeons around. I'm going to book mark it so I can come back to it. Thank you!
Hi Bambi, you're a pretty girl and with a really good/experienced FACIAL plastic surgeon or Rhinoplasty Specialist, I'm sure you'll love your results. Take your time and go on a few consultations, read lots of reviews and learn as much as you can from both good and bad reviews. Doing lots of research before your surgery will pay off. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing your after photos. Good luck!