40 Year Old, 5'6" 112 lbs. Very Petite Revision due for Large Breast Implants - Miami, FL

Hi, I never grew boobies! before BA I was flat as...

Hi,

I never grew boobies! before BA I was flat as a board! I had my first BA back in April 2004. I did all my homework before the procedure of course (research, meeting different surgeons, etc) BUT I still don't know how I ended up choosing the worse PS there was, well, maybe I do know....I wanted to save money, YES shame on me!

After the surgery it was obvious that something went wrong, I had agreed with the PS that naturally one breast was slightly bigger than the other so we decided that he was going to put a SLIGHTLY smaller implant on one side.....well, the difference was ridiculous so within only 3 months I had to have a revision. It's been 10 years after that and I can tell you that I have never been happy, I have no cleavage, one implant bottomed out and the other has a capsular contraction, my nipples are uneven and it is very very obvious. After my surgery I was never able to go braless, not only because the unevenness of my breasts but because these implants are way too small, so without heavy padding and push ups my breasts are soooo tiny!. I know I am petite, I am 5'6" 112lbs but I do like large breasts. Right now I have round, saline 350 and 375 I think (I don't remember the exact cc's)

I have scheduled a revision with Dr. Ary Krau on May 22nd 2014 and I seriously CANNOT wait, I have read so many good things about him, not to mention how understanding and patient he was the 2 times I saw him. Now....he mentioned 700cc's for me as I told him I want to be large but I am a lil nervous, I don't want to look like a circus freak, I just want to be a skinny girl with big boobies :). He has recommended HP, silicone and maybe 700 cc's. I still have to see him again for the Pre-op so things may change...not sure.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?

My current (before) pics

How are you 40? You look great!!! Best luck with your upcoming surgery
Awwww thank you sweetie! I am genetically thin, i guess it's a blessing but as we all know, we are never happy with what we have, I wish I was thick and curvy.
I wish you the best! the size is certainly between you and your doctor. Does the doctor have any of the new bras that you can put on to see what size best suit you and your body size. I assume your doctor has measured your chest (horizontal and vertical) to assess what size your frame handle best. I had BA a few years ago and in my anxiousness and eagerness to increase my bust size, I did not consider when buying two piece clothing sets that would be a problem since top and bottom would be significantly different.... good luck and post after pics.

Ideal sizes and shapes

Cant wait to see tout revision ..I'm sure you will be so happy after
I am so anxious!!!! I read that you have 600cc, what are your stats?
I'm 5'4 130 lbs

My horrific boobies

Wowwwwwwww! I have kept my boobies hidden behind heavy padded bras all these years but today I decided to take some more pics so you guys can see the extent of my problem and I was surprised myself! I had never taken pics of my boobies in the angles I took today. I am in such a hurry to get this mess corrected now :'(

Your review really resonates for me and I empathize completely with everything you are going through. I am so excited for you about your surgery on the 22nd! You must be so excited. I totally know what it is like to live with breasts that feel and look unlike anything you ever wanted or imagined. That said, it's easy to see why you waited so long to schedule another surgery, because---(And I know I never believe this when people say it, but it's true in your case)-- you really don't look nearly as bad as I am sure you feel like you do. I hope you love your new breasts and I look forward to hearing your news. Thank you for posting!
Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for my delayed response, I have been trying to do it a few times and I get interrupted every time! Lol. I checked your profile and I am sorry that you have had to go through so much :( my surgery is exactly a week aways and to be honest I am a little worried, I want this to be my last BA.
I'll be thinking of you. ..go get those boobies you've always wanted!! Will be watching closely. ..I'd love bigger ones too one day x

Ok, A little worried now

So I went to my pre op on wednesday and while I was talking to the nurse, she told me that Dr Krau had on his notes 700-800 Ultra High Profile for my surgery. I am normally very very very undecisive in my everyday life, I always second guess everything and now even though I want BIG boobies I am afraid 700-800 may be TOO big. I have read that UHP implants don't look natural at all and I am going for a natural look but then again.....what is natural for me may not necessarily be natural for you right?

Regardless of the size, I think a natural look is the one that has a drop, I def DO NOT want the round look, I want more of a tear drop.

My revisiĆ³n is exactly a week from today!!

I have hp not uhp and mine are natural looking
I was trying to look at your pics but I am not sure if I am doing something wrong because I don't see any. Sorry I am new here :-/
I don't have pics up

Going in in minutes

Ok, the moment has come! At PS's office waiting to see him before surgery. Excited and nervous!

Good luck and congratulations!
Yay good luck
Good luck. .thinking of you hugs Shelly xoxo

Day 1 update

Ok, so everything went smoothly. Everyone ar Dr. Krau's was so nice and they made me feel very comfortable.

I went in at around 9 30 and was ready to go home at around 2pm. I was shivering when I woke up due to the anesthesia and I was in pain, felt very uncomfortable and all I wanted was to get home.

Once I got home I took the pain killer and slept for a good 2 hours, after that everything has been wonderful, I walk slowly and move around slowly but I don't feel discomfort at all.

At the last minute I chickened out and told Dr. Krau that didn't want to go too big and now I am a little worried about having gone too small :( here's my first pic (please excuse the blood stains)

I hope you got at least 700!
I will know later on today
Best wishes and awesome results!!

Happy again!!!

Just saw Dr. Krau, I have 700cc high profile woohoo. I am very very swollen but I could already see how beautiful my boobies are.

Dr. Krau is such a sweetheart makes me feel so at ease every time I see him

Hope you are healing well! I'm glad you got what you wanted after having to go through your first surgery and getting the unwanted results. I'm sure they're going to look great!
Thank you darling. I really am very happy with my results so far. It was not easy having to live for as long as I did with such deformity
Yeee haa for 700cc. ....I thought that's what they looked like. . I've got a much better judge of size now after 12 months of looking at boobs lol. Bet you are ecstatic!!!! Can't wait to see them unleashed haha happy healing and keep em locked up tight hugs shelly xoxo

3 days post op pics

On Friday I was so ecstatic about not having much discomfort after my surgery and even more after finding out that Dr Krau managed to put 700cc in my tiny chest that I seriously over did it! I was out and about all day only a day after surgery! The consequence? Waking up at 3 am with pain so intense I could not stop shaking, I thought I was gonna have to be rushed to the hospital but thank God my dear husband calmed me down, gave me a dose of the pain killer and I fell back asleep until almost 10 am.

So yesterday I woke up so swollen that even swallowing was painful because the swelling reached my throat! I then of course understood that I had to rest so I did NOTHING just laid in bed/couch ALL day and had my hubby bringing everything to me. Today was beautiful! No pain at all, swelling considerably went down and I am a happy camper again.

I tried to upload pics but it won't allow me, I will try in a new thread

3 day post op pics

3 day post op looks great! Can't imagine how awesome they will look in a month. Love your boobies. My Dr uses natrelle. I think that's how it's spelled anyway. I want the natural look too but want them to look puffy on top when I wear a triangle top if that makes sense. Anyway rest up
Yay congratulations i bet you are thrilled to have a matching perfect pair!
Thank you :-) no words to describe how I feel!

5 day post op pics

I feel great! Stopped pain meds a couple of days ago. I am still a lil swollen on the sides and cleavage but not nearly as bad as it was on the second day. I supposed to stop wearing the strap all day today and only wear it to sleep.

I will see Dr. Krau this Friday, can't wait to hug him! :-)

Looking good
Thank you!
Thank you Carolina! I had exactly what I was wishing for. :-)

Updated pics

It's been 11 days after my surgery and I am so thankful that my recovery has been so smooth and fast. I almost feel 100% normal, except for the heaviness in the mornings. I am really happy with the outcome.

It's so new for me to have boobies that actually move! I can feel how they bounce when I walk lol. My old ones did not move at all, not even when I jumped!

Here are some pics :-)

Pics from today

You look fab girl!! So happy for you. Gives me hope for my revision. :-)
Thank you darling! I was reading your profile and OMG I've never heard of puncturing an implant, wow! I am so sorry you have had to go through all that, I know this is something very emotional for us :'( That being said.....Let me tell you that I LOVE the shape of your boobies, they could've easily been one of my ideal results. I know they will look even more amazing after your revision.
Thank you honey. Makes me feel good.

Bra fitting

So I went shopping, didn't have bra shopping in mind as I don't even know what size am I right now. Once at the store I decided to try bras just for the fun of it and I was happily surprised! They didn't have any 32's of course so I tried a 34 D and it was too small so I tried on a 34 DD and it worked, since I am a 32 band I am thinking that my real cup size may even bi bigger....happy!

Hi girl...wow the 700cc looks fantastic on you and for your 32 band...god I would love them!! Gives me hope!!! Hugs Shelly xoxo
Hey girly! Thank you, I am very happy with the results so far. I was looking at your pics and I could not believe how much your boobies have changed after the BA, doesn't even look like the same boobs. They look very natural and they do not look small but I know how booby greed can be :-/

Happy 15 days to my babies

Not much has happened other than I removed the tape two days ago and that I see dropping and fluffing in full effect everyday.

Just fantastic. ..wow you waited a long time for these!!!
Looking good!
Thank you!

thrilled!!!

I have been trying on my clothes and it made me so happy! Everything looks so much better :-)

***you have a better body than most 20 year olds! just had to add! lol they just look so soft and squishy! lol
LOL! Thanks!
my goodness. 40 years old and you look ahhhmazzzing girl. simply beautiful and stunning with your new boobies!!!

3 weeks!

It's been 3 weeks already. I haven't seen major changes but I am getting a lil impatient with the healing. I am back to my normal activities except in the bedroom! The skin on my breasts feels SO tender I can't even get hubby close to me. I have mega sensitivity on my nipples, if I do too much my underarm hurts, I have also started to feel a very dull pain in my back, I have been reading about it and apparently my back muscles are too weak for the added weight.....that plus sleeping on my back and slouching has given a painful back. Can't wait to start feeling them as they were there all the time. I am not motivated to dress sexy cause of the surgical bra I am still wearing. My PS told me I could use any bra I want without a wire but everything is very uncomfortable, i only feel comfortable with the front closing surgical bra I was lucky to find. Here are some pics.

You keep looking better and better!
Thanks! These boobies are quite heavy though
Heavy in what way? They are only about a pound heavier total for both than the old ones, aren't they?

Every day is a recovery day :-)

Only 5 days ago I was getting frustrated with my healing. I have to learn to be patient! Back pain is gone completely, I still have sensitivity but not as bad so the only thing that really has not improved considerably is the pain I feel when I over extend my arms up wards. I don't know if it's a muscle or a tendon (excuse my ignorance) but it's that part between arm and boob, it gets really sore when I try on too many blouses that I have to put on over my head. I am sore right now cause I went shopping for boobie friendly clothes :-) Here are some pics!

You have either the best or tied for the best boobs (and body!) on here! Are you getting used to the weight now?
Whoa! Thank you :-) I am but I still have that pull feeling when I lay down flat on my back :-(
You look fantastic. Did you get mentor 700 hp or a different brand? Cheers shelly xoxo

Progress pictures

I was looking at my pictures of right after the surgery and other than being very swollen I never got Frankenboob ( thank God!) Do you see major changes?

How are you?
I just got back from vacation, how have you been?
Hey girls !! Everyone on this page looke georgeous !! Twenty one grams, violet,!and yet to get boobs , Shellyall. Don't worry Sheelysmall I'm still waiting too. But girls did your Doctors try to discourage you from big boobs ? Because a few I consulted with did and I wonder if it's just me or the doctor ?!?? They just said it's less problems. But everyone has big boobs some doctors just do what you want but I wonder if it's gonna last in the long run.
Dr Ary Krau