Buttock Augmentation - Miami

I had my buttock augmentation done in Miami,FL....

I had my buttock augmentation done in Miami,FL. Overall the experience is great!

The Doctor,facility, and stuff are highly professional and friendly. I am very happy with the resolt. I also got tons of compliments, and I would strongly recomend my doctor to everyone who would like to have this procidure done with 100% great outcome and to have positive experience!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr M is the best doctor: professinalist and an artist !

I don't know either:(, i'm still in the process of saving & reviewing doctors. It must be somthing fairly easy since so many people post them. Maby someone will ready about our struggle, & pitch-in instructions to help us out:)
Yes, I was refering to dr mendieta. I having found anyone who has posted pics of their bbl performed by the doctor. Looking forward to seeing yours.
@newbe46: if u know how to post pics walk me thru it and I will. I just can't figure out how :(
Hi, will you be posting pics? Does anyone know of anybody who has had BBL with this doctor and has posted pictures of his work?
Are you refering to Dr. Mendieta? I had it done 2 weeks ago with him. I have a review, but haven't figured out how to post pics. I will as soon as I get that far :)
Hello!

Do you have any before and after photos you wouldnt mind sharing? I am considering Dr. Mendieta too and loved the first consultation. I am duying to hear from those that have had it done with him

Thanks
Was it a fat transfer or was it a buttock implant?
How many cc's?
measurements/weight/height before surgery? After surgery?

LOL sorry for all the questions, it's just that i'm debating if to go all out ($$) or just go with my friend's surgeon. I'm desperate for a rounder bottom!!! :)
what areas did he transfer the fat from?

Hi,

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for the review! Before I add you to the butt augmentation community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community? :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?
2. Would you do it again?
3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,