Recent Revision, BL and Reduction...and I'm Happy! - Miami, FL

Great experience at Dr. H's office. I'm...

Great experience at Dr. H's office. I'm very happy with my result and the price was great. I could have gone almost anywhere and I chose to go to Miami for my surgery. As you can see from my "before" picture, I needed serious help. The consult and surgery was seamless. I would choose him again.

I went from saline, 32DD breasts to silicone 32 C/D breasts. I had my surgery on 2/10/11. Today, my breasts look symmetrical and look and feel natural...except for the scars which are slowly fading.

Thanks!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

hi sorry to bother you. I would like to know if you could guide me. I HAD a breast reduction in 2006 but the dr destroyed my breast, and I HAD to get a second surgery with implants in which I am not happy with the results. my concern is because if I have surgery for the third time to correct previous disastrous surgery the dr have to reposition again my nipple (so I am worry about the blood suppy of the nipple) :( did you hae you nipple reposition for the first time or it was your first time? thanks
The dr. NEVER actually "moves" the nipple, it is never cut off from blood supply, but the skin/tissue around it may be taken out and the nipple "repositioned" and stitched closed around it... the main thing that may affect blood supply is if you are a smoker, you need to stop before/after surgery. I had mine "repositioned" and that was a concern of mine, but they don't actually slice it off and sew it back on, THAT would be disasterious... you will be fine hun just do your homework and make sure your surgeon is Board Certified PS and very experienced
thanks for the replay :)
U look good
hi my respect are implants over or undr the muscle thnanks
hi thanks for this wonderful information. I need to get my breast redone. I would like to know if your implants are under or over the muscle? because my case is similar to your. thank you so much my respect
awesome! :)
I would like to know where you got you breast done. thanks
I got them done at Dr. Leonard Hochstein in Miami.
www.lhochsteinmd.com
Hi, thanks for sharing! My story could be word for word as Bellazuma.... I am 11 months PO, bottomed out droopy saggy old lady boobs now, I was a perky A cup previously, I've sagged to a DD and even though I am going back in to talk to this jerk on Thurs (to even out some lipo he "promised" to fix, I really don't even want him touching my breasts again, esp. the way he treated me in his office the last time.... pretty much same story as Bella... I wanted to ask if the price you paid included the lift? WOW ! I'm in NJ near Phila., and for new smaller implants and a small lift will be over $9,000 (with a new dr.) Maybe I should go to Miami.... Of course I will see at least one or two other dr. as soon as I find any who are worthy of a visit.... Thanks
Yes. That price included everything. I thought it was a good price. It's been 14 months since my surgery and I'm still happy. I recently went back for a minor scar revision. that was free also.
that is an EXCELLENT price for excellent outcome. My original implants alone cost me $6,500... is it because the plastic surgery business is very competitive down there? It would be worth saving $3000 but everyone is different, I am not THAT saggy but will have loose skin esp. going a bit smaller and to recreate the pocket, well thanks for the info. I had surgery years ago for an unrelated medical procedure 7 hours away, and when i had complications after going home i had to fly all the way back to see him just for him to "dismiss" my pain and it was a total waste of time AND money. I will google and see if he has a website. Thanks
I think they look soooo great!! ( :
He's a jerk. But the recent pic's do look a lot better. Much better than I thought they would. Keep massaging that higher implant. Remember, you are what makes you you. Not breasts. There's plenty of hope and plenty of solutions if you're not happy in the end. Mine aren't "perfect" but they are a huge improvement. Do you feel there's been an improvement?

Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos with us on RealSelf!

WOW! You look great! Congratulations on your successful surgery!
Thanks for your comment!
Hi,
Thank you for the pics. your before pic is what I fear my end result will be as I am 1 month out from having saline(600cc.left) under the muscle upper pole, with a minimal crescent lift on my larger breast Right(550cc).
I have expressed my concerns to my surgeon as I am now experiencing what they call a "snoopy droopy" due to the wrong lift. My PS keeps telling me "give it time, they will drop and look great" My fear is again the end result will be your before pic. I love your results on your revision, and if you don't mind I would like to share your pics with my PS to express to him exactly what I am wanting to achieve when I am faced with the revision.
If you would like to view my photos, I have them listed on a Q&A under Deformed Breast Implant 3 Weeks Post-op

Hi Bellazumba.

Thanks for your comment and feel free to use my pic's to show your PS. Plastic surgery is so stressful! This was my 5th surgery on my breasts in 12 years. I had every problem you could think of except infection in the past with them. I agree with some of the Drs. comments that you should wear a breast strap to push them down. They do look wide and high. They will drop and you will lose some swelling. If one or both don't drop to your satisfaction by about the 3rd month, your PS should surgically drop them down free of cost except for the anestethia cost. That's a standard of care. They also do this if one hardens. I went through both of those issuses in the past. It was awful.
Don't lose hope, they can always be fixed if your not happy.
Keep me posted, Amy
Thank you Amy very much for your reply. I have updated my feed in my post with current photos.

I am now experiencing my breast not looking like implants at all, they just look like bigger, saggy boobs..ALL WHAT I DID NOT WANT when I talked to him, I stressed that I "did not want old lady saggy big boobs" well there ya have it I have them.

The right breast is now sliding under my armpit when I lay down and I have a baggy wrinkly deflated pocket where it should go, I have to push it back towards the middle to get it to go back, not to say it stays at all without a bra constantly holding it in place.
You were right when you said they looked too far apart. It looks worse now.
My major concern now is I really strapped myself financially when I had this done, and cannot afford to have them revised on my own.
I have NO idea how to approach that to him, and after expressing my concerns to him numerous times and crying in his office, he moreless told me I was over reacting and how dare I not have trust in them. He does not have me scheduled to see him back until almost december.
I actually feel abandoned, and have to fake a smile and act like I love them to everyone I know, because I hate being a debby downer.
SO I live in silence about this, and not sure what my outcome will be.
Look under Reviews or my profile for the link to my update on my photos if you get a chance.
“Deformed Breast 3 1/2 Weeks Post Op - Maitland, FL”

Thank you again. :)
was the breast implant under te muscle or subglandular? thanks
they lood amazing congratulations